Shikama Doji

PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION, AS I SAID THIS WILL HAVE MAJOR SPOILERS. If you do not want to know what happens in further seasons of Owari then I suggest you stop reading this book.

"Companion..?" You wondered aloud,

"He controls the Four Horsemen of John, if Yuu manages to control him, the world would be safer." Guren explains. After doing so he clutches onto his uniform and his breathing becomes ragged. You get a chill down your spine, there was an ominous presence, and it definitely meant something bad. You could hear the laughter coming from a woman, her voice sounding familiar.

Mahiru Hiragi.

"G..Get..a-away..!" He struggled, you ran towards him instead. "Guren!" You screamed. He fell to the ground withering in pain. His breathing slowly became normal than earlier. Until..

"Mahiru!"

That's the last thing you heard before everything turned black.

3rd POV

Y/n began laughing menacingly. Her f/c covered her face. "Can't I ever have some fun of my own, Guren?~" She giggled. Guren gritted his teeth, this happened once before, it wasn't going to happen again.

"I'm so sad...Ever since you met up with this weakling you never pay any attention to me anymore," She pouted, "You're lucky I'm even sparing her, if I may say, Guren."

"What the hell are you sparing her from, Mahiru?" Guren spat.

The girl smiled, "I'm protecting her from the demon that cursed me.."

Gurens eyes widened, before Mahiru was consumed she said something about being cursed by someone that was jealous of her. There was no happy ending after that. She had killed his beloved companions, that is why triggered the catastrophe 8 years ago. Now he was being chained by love and friendship that he couldn't seem to let go of. And that demons name was,

Shikama Doji.

The first vampire to walk this Earth.

And now he was after his new lover, you.

"Shikama Doji is after Shinoa and your beloved. But his first stop is Kureto. Actually to be exact, his body is currently being taken over by him. Guren, He is smart. He will do ANYTHING to get his hands on a strong body. If anything he will go after Yuichiro Hyakuya, don't let that happen. If it does we're all doomed. Play your next moves wisely, they might be their last."

Y/n's body fell to the ground. She was in a deep sleep, it would take her days to finally awaken, weeks.

Yuichiro POV

"Yuu!" Shinoa yelled, "Listen carefully for your demon. Is he saying anything?"

I listened to Shinoa and concentrated on Asuramaru to see if he was saying anything. I suddenly hear a voice calling out.

"I can hear him!" I tell her. "Okay, whatever you do-! YUU!"

But I'm already gone,

A bit earlier,

"So please make us human again!" I say happily as Mika waddles behind me in embarrassment. Suddenly, the man that tortured me a long time ago laughs. Kureto Hiragi.

"What's so funny, huh?!" I demand. Then I notice he is chained, "You're supposed to be a Hiragi! How come your chained up?" I wonder.

"Things have happened I suppose." He sighs.

Guren and Shinya are both next to Kureto. "So laughing makes Raimeki stronger, huh?" Shinya grins. "Pitiful, if you ask me." He smirks. Then he stares at Mika and I. "I can say the same Private Hyakuya, why are you both tied up?" He asks.