The First and Mikaela

I am...JHVJYFYJ No words can explain my emotion after reading the recent chapter BECAUSE HOLY—

Ferid POV

"Say, Ferid. Where we goin'?" Crowely asked me. I smirk and raise my hands, "To see the shrimp, Shinoa and Y/n of course!" I return gleefully. He smirks but it slowly fades, "didn't you feel that presence though, Ferid?" His tone, serious. "Yes, the first vampire has awoken.."I say gleefully. I open the door to the lab where they were trying to stabilize the two girls. I push aside all the scientists, and look at Shinoa and Y/n their breathing is ragged.  "Can you help?!" The scientist yells, almost pleading. I smirk, and imagine the blood that would spill. I pull out my sword and grin, 

"There's only one way to completely stop a vampire from transforming..!" I put the sword over Shinoa's heart first and she watched me with lifeless eyes.  "You kill them!" I force my sword to her heart until a gleam of light came suddenly, "oh dear."

I am soon thrown and my head breaks through the wall, "Crowely, Dear!" 

He quickly begins attacking the First. "This is going terribly." He sighs, "And it's hard, I'm pretty weak ya know. Oh crap." I hear a loud thud, I quickly push my head through the wall and get ready to defend myself, I look on the floor and Crowely had been decapitated. 

Too late.

This had become quickly amusing,  "So, you're the first?" I smirk. 

"If I am?" The possessed girl spoke, her eyes were hazy and crimson, and an emotionless expression was painted. "What was your goal?" I say waving my hands around, "Goal?" 

"Yes, of course, the goal! The point, what's the point of the catastrophe and the destruction of the world? This curse...that even when these bodies are cut. We. Don't. Die. How come when our heads are cut off we simply just come back easily?" I get up, watching as Crowely gets up and puts his head back on, "The point of these vampire bodies that you gave us that simply. Just. don't. Die. How we where never given a reason to live." I raised my hand towards the direction of The First, "This, all began with you. Did it not? You're the reason we were all cursed. And what was your point of doing so?"

The pale skinned girl looks at me skeptically, "And what would you do once you knew?" Her voice almost godlike, I grin. "That's something I'll figure out once I hear." 

"You ask me, even when I was not the person who made you immortal?" I look over at Shinoa, "True, my father did. But because of you, and this ripple effect is the reason I stand before you. She takes in a breather, "Your father?" 

"Rigr Stafford." I answer plainly, "Then I take it He was the one who created the human organization?"

"Oh? I have another question, Why isn't Y/n waking?" I look over at her body on the hospital rolling bed, Shinoa glances at her, "The child keeps fighting me off. If she tries to resist she will die and simply become a corpse, a hollow body I can use. She doesn't matter, once I have no use of Shinoa I will just transfer over to her." The First says almost pitifully.

————————————————-

Mikaela's POV

I watch as Yuu is dragged away by the demon army, the presence I felt earlier was ominous, almost demonic. I take a look around as I follow behind Yuuichiro. 

That's odd, how does Yuu have memories of The First?

Yuu kept yelling, 

"Forget about me!" He struggled, "You promised you would take care of Shinoa! Keep her from turning her into a vampire!!! And that guy who possessed her claimed he knew me decades ago! He even said he knew the demonic curse in my gear too!" I watched as he's lead into a lab, I turn away and walk outside. A wave of hate washing over me,