|Our Forever|

Holy shit you guys, it's been a long time since I've updated. After finally catching up with this manga I have had three crying sessions and honestly-Get ready for more updates, because I'm finally inspired to start writing again, (I was actually convinced too but y'know-)

And what the fuck-ity, flick flack, this shitty book got #1 GURENICHINOSE and I-

Thank you all so much for the love, reads and votes, it means so much!

The following note are for people caught on the manga...wHaT the fUCK, GUREN I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU-I'm angry vibing honestly...

—— ——-

Sacrificing and Love were such complex words with no absolute meaning. Why was that? Sacrificing could be used in so many different scenarios, could they even be worth using the word sacrifice? And in the name of what? 

Whoever made those stupid words really weren't specific with how to use them. 

Especially love. 

Love can be and take form of many different things. Even have different definitions, that some can't even use correctly because of the many universal versions, meaning, etc. What exactly drove humans and other beings in general to have different outlooks on love or sacrifice? 

You can love someone, but how? Unconditionally, for the time being, sexually, physically, emotionally, all of the above? How would you know for sure, they were the ONE

Demons love greed and desire, it drives them to power.

Vampires love draining their victims of blood and satisfying their sadistic needs.

Humans love living and pushing on with life.

As for angels...Were they even with humanity? 

Most likely not. After all, there were the six trumpets, send down from this supposed heaven to bring punishment among humanity to pay for their sins. Each pillar representing or taking form on a catastrophe on earth. Such as an early test subject that Yuichiro and company managed to take down and get rid of the henchman that caused chaos for both humans and vampires alike. 

Many pillars are left mysteriously without title. 

The only ones known were; The King of Salt the second trumpet, and Mirai Kimizuki. 

Guren Ichinose took control of these experiments and sought to find all the lab rats before the vampires could. He did succeed however, by collecting: Amane siblings, Kimizuki siblings, Mikaela, and Yoichi. Yoichi's passed older sister, was in fact a lab rat herself for the experiment but died an early death, she is now being held in a chamber to keep her body preserved, this place is only known to Ichinose.

Guren's plan was simple, yet risky. To take down Mikaela and tame down Yuu to take his power for his own needs...To revive all of humanity he had killed just to revive his family. Mito, Shinya, Goshi, Sayuri and Shigure, who had died brutally and mercilessly by Guren's former lover now turned demon, Mahiru Hiragi. 

In this cruel, cold world, there was no such thing as happy endings. 

There are no reeboots, no extra lives, no try again's. 

Guren couldn't get everything he desired for so hungrily. He couldn't save his family at the same time he tried to ail to Mahiru's. Turning himself into a demon was nothing, not even with all the power on the world could he finally achieve happiness. 

Everyone wants to keep living, they find a reason to live, even if it's just the tiniest little thing, they'll do it. 

"Keep living until you find a new reason to live."