Run

You would be an idiot for thinking your demon wouldn't be feeding off your ugly desires that boiled in the pit of your stomach. You could hear them laughing, amused from the sudden change of events, but you would also be adding to the idiocy for not listening to your demon, to begin with. Despite your denial of this chaotic situation, you felt betrayed. 

Lonely.

Heartbroken.

Powerless.

Envious.

As you run in between all the broken rubble, your feet seem to just collapse. Immediately, a curse slips out.

"Shit."

To your surprise, you see a shadow crawl up your skin, you could feel it wrapping around your heart and neck, leaving you laying on the cold cement, desperately trying to grasp into something. Yet, through the constant struggling, before you knew it, you were surrounded by the white void known as your consciousness. Standing before your demon with a frustrated expression, 

"I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to take over my body." 

Their voice drips out soothingly like honey, intoxicating, hypnotizing you in such a way, your body seems to just float. 

"But I think it's time you learn this valuable lesson, and to do that, I have to take over."

You growl, fed up with everything, "You're allowed to give me power, but you're not taking over my body. Just..."

They giggle, clearly amused, "Hm? Just because you got betrayed? By the way, keep your desires flowing..~" 

A shiver ran down your spine, you could feel the euphoric stage your demon was in, almost worrying yourself. Sure, you could be impulsive at some times, but considering you had been a vampire for some time, your desires weren't supposed to be this strong. 

Then it clicked in your mind, oh, how unlucky you were. You remembered what Crowley had told Mikaela and you back in Ferid's mansion. 

"Ferid's a very...eccentric vampire. Just like the fifth progenitor. Unlike most vampires, those two were able to keep that trait. Most vampires don't have what they do."

Mika spoke up, "So you're saying even as a vampire it's still possible to keep something from when you were human?"

Crowley chuckled, "If you're lucky." 

"How long...do I have before I completely lose my humanity?" The blonde asked.

You had wanted to interrupt him, wanting to say that just because he lost feelings didn't mean he lost the drive. The drive to save and keep Yuu safe. Yet, knowingly you never spoke up, it wasn't in your place. Just having the thought in the back of your mind that you might just lose your love for Guren. 

Your demon spoke up, now face to face with you, their arms wrapped around you lovingly, you were paralyzed. What the hell were they doing to you?

They giggle in your ear is a sly tone, "Give yourself to me, Y/n~"

"N-No...I-I can't..."

"I feel your desire of wanting to let go of it all bubble inside you. If you submit to me...You'll have it all."

"You...can't give me what I want." You argue.

"Ohh, but that's the thing. I can! You want a break! Give me your body, I'll take over for you."

"..."

"You have this insatiable hunger for power. I can give it to you." 

"...."