Shibuya

Feriiddddddddd

Okay, sorry for not updating;-;

Soooooooooooo

Without further ado

OH YESSS

Before I forget 

NANNNIIIIIII

 I want to thank you guys for all the support!!

I will try harder okay. I'm done now.

Enjoy!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

After everything went blank, all you saw was your demon. It was odd, she looked. 

Worried, 

When you finally regained some kind of conciseness, you were in your mind.Surrounded by nothing but white.

-...You finally woke up, huh?

"...What happened to me...?" Grabbing your head in pain

Namaru stayed silent. And continued that way. When she was like that it meant something was wrong.

"Namaru." You asked

-...You're not human. A couple nights ago. When you were at Kureto Hiragi's office, he did something to you. They infected something in you. I'm not sure what though, but it's slowly eating away at your humanity. But, enough about that. You have people waiting for you."

"Huh?" You turned your head

———————————————————————————————————————

You slowly adapted to the light of the room. When you opened your eyes, you were surprised to see Guren laying beside your bed. He was sound asleep.

I wonder how long I've been asleep for...

You gently rubbed his head. He grunted softly. He slowly opened his eyes and saw you.

"Morning," You said sweetly

He gently held your hand making you blush. (50 shades of red LOL)

"Hawo.." He said sleepily 

You had so many questions to ask, but Guren looked tired and besides he needed rest.

After all....

Tomorrow the Japanese Imperial Demon Army would regain control of Shibuya.

——The next morning———

You woke up, and got ready. Putting on your uniform. Today you were officially on Guren's squad, which made you nervous. You were supposed to be at the rooftops in 10 minutes. You grabbed Namaru, and left your dorm.

When you got to the rooftops Guren looked back at you,

"You're late." He lectured 

"By a minute, thank you." You talked back

"Do you want to be punished?~" He said seductively 

You blushed and stayed silent, he smirked at his victory.

Suddenly the door to the rooftops opened revealing three women and one man. They looked familiar. They're faces lit up. You immediately knew who they were.

"(Y/n)!!!!" They said squealing 

"Bwuh????! WAIT!" You said as you were being tackled 

It was Mito Jujo, Sayuri Hanayori, Shigure Yukumi, and Norito Goshi. You guys trained together a while back.

"Nice to see you too.." You said struggling for air

"Okay, okay. You guys. Enough with the introductions.  Shigure?" He asked

"Sir, Shinoa Hiragis team has succesfully saved the orphanage, thy are on their way." She reported bluntly

"Nice. They can come help us over here."

You looked at where Guren was looking at intensely by the roads down below. It was a vampire progenitor, along with a vampire. Except his eyes...Were blue. The vampire noble noticed us and smirked.

"Damn. That was fast. Ready you guys?" He asked pulling out his katana

"Ready." We said in unison

Little did I know. It was the greatest mistake Guren and you could do. 

—————————

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRR

Because I'm the worst person ever.

That and I have to go to class soon.

Rip.

Tomorrow please expect a lot of updates~

Feel free to request^0^

Byeeeee