|Sacrifice|

I-

My mental health has DETERIORATED BY LIKE 287387278286871781872

I honestly just-

I'm crying

Why did this happen ITS ALREADY ENDING AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO??!??!?

*flips table*

[Namaru  POV]

He would turn into a demon if I wasn't fast enough. It felt...odd having my own will, being a demon who has a master. Well...had. She freed me, extracted me from her body as she said she would, yet it frightened me. Humans were scary, sinning, going to such great lengths just to sacrifice everything for their loved ones. Demons aren't supposed to have feelings for anything, just desires and greed. 

Y/n asked me to help Guren, or at least try. I would do my best, these past few years I had grown attached to her and was curious as to why she decided to give in to the First. She had the strength to keep going, yet she choose not to. She could have saved him herself, but I highly doubt after everything she learned she would even want to. She once said when she was with Saito, that: 

"That idiot took my heart and won't give it back...Despite everything he's done, I still want to help him. Can you help me?"

I sighed, she was stupid, but I respected her. I look down at my bloody body...Y/n's blood...I wasn't going to lie, when she was first learning how to master me and I tasted her blood, afterwards my thirst was unquenchable. I lick some of her blood off my hand and my vision and senses sharpen immediately. 

I dashed outside and saw the grey haired noble, Ferid Bathory  alongside Crowley Eusford. They were talking and the Namanari boy. Guren. I suddenly felt a shiver run down my spine, it was happening. I couldn't help but shiver, a run of confidence coursing through my blood. Noya and Asuramaru weren't the only demons Mahiru used. 

"Well well what do we have here?~" It was that grey-haired bastard. 

I glared at him, "I'm busy, leave me alone." 

He looked shocked, he seemed to know about me, "Wait Wait Wait. You're Y/n's demon? What a sudden change of events! No wonder she's running rampant trying to fight Father alongside the First!" He ruses, I scoff and take off running into the building, not bothering to see The First fight with Y/n. It pained me if I was honest, I had failed as a demon, but it was her choice. 

I go inside and see multiple cursed chains ready to stab Guren, Mahiru in front of him soothing him. I run up to her and pin her down, her ashen purple hair covering her face. She looked surprised, was this not part of the plan? Good. 

"Namaru? Long time no see. I see you're doing well." She smiles, her tone soft yet deadly. 

"Stop this, Hiragi," I paused and looked at Guren who too looked shocked, "You too Guren." 

I look back down at Mahiru who had an amused expression on her face, "What do you want, Namaru? Are you going to kill me for backstabbing you? It was such a long time ago!" She faked her helplessness. I glared at her, 

"You did what you did, I should thank you because Y/n then became my wielder. And I can't kill you, if I wanted to there would still be half of you in Guren. I won't allow you to turn into a demon Guren. That wouldn't be a good thing to teach Yuu, now would it?" His eyes snap up to me, 

"You don't get it. You don't understand why I'm-"

"Shut up! I know what you did you bastard! And what you did was unforgivable! You brought Shinya, Y/n and the others from the grave...the cost of that death to everyone above 13, correct me if I'm wrong." I said menacingly, "Not only that, you erased Y/n's memories of everything she had seen with Mahiru and her brother, all the tests she had been put through, you made her forget all of it! You did it, it's not your fault!" I snap.