Taken

I'm so sorrryyyyyyyyyyyy, I was supposed to update at least 3 chapters today...I was also supposed to have started a chapter for Eternity....;-;

*unhloy screeching 

Okay!! Tomorrow there WILL be updates. I'm hoping to finish the first part of the book so I can move on to the second part. I'm already working on it, the second part of the book will leave off where I end this one.

I hope you will stick around to see the ending(☞゚∀゚)☞

〆(・∀・@) I will do my best writing these

Okay, 

Enjoy!

———————————————————————————-

As soon as you entered the battlefield, the vampire with blue eyes said,

"I can handle these people myself. Get out of my way, Ferid." He hissed at the noble 

"So feisty. As always Mika~" Ferid smirks

Mika dashes to you, his blonde, feathery hair behind. He swung his sword at you at full force. You dodged, then tried roundhouse kicking him, but he caught you mid air and slammed you to the concrete floor.

"Ghak!" You coughed up blood due to the impact

Guren heard you, and immediately looked back, a mistake. The 7th progenitor took it as a time to strike. Ferid thrusted his sword to Gurens' chest, but he was able to dodge somehow.

-...(y/n)...I don't like this...I think you  should  leave. Now. You're demon demands 

'Can't, I have a war to fight' You respond 

You quickly get up and give Guren a signal to switch. You dashed towards Ferid, you grabbed a fuda, and quickly casted it. The fuda would enhance your strength and abilities.

"Namaru. Gloves." You whispered

She listened, wrapping herself around your hands. When you got close, you swung at Ferid. He dodged easily,

"You must have a death wish." He sounded amused 

You laughed, 

"Must have." You pulled back your ar quickly and hit the ground with all your strength. Causing  the street to change its features drastically. The whole floor crumbled.

Ferid jumped up and evaded the attack. You dropped down to the ground, and looked for the silver haired noble. 

"How amusing." He said as he grabbed you by the neck and threw you against a buildings wall.

Your forehead began bleeding. A voice interrupted your thoughts.

"Whoa! You're pretty strong." Guren said stunned 

"You're pretty bad yourself." Mika manages to de-arm Guren of his weapon. And closes in on Guren.

"Guren!"You yell

It was too late. Gurens eyes widened, Mika stabbed Guren close to the heart.

"GUREN!" You hold back tears

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO GUREN??!!" A familiar voice raged 

"Great, more huma-" Mika was interrupted 

"Yuu...?"

Yuu had stabbed Mika through his chest.

MMMMMM WATCHAAAA SAAAAAYYYYYY

Yuus' eyes widened,

"Mika...?"

Just then Ferid had come close to your neck, you flinched as his hands wrapped around your face to keep you from moving. He bit your neck.

"...Damn it..." Your eyes were getting heavy.

'This isn't good'

You tried hitting the noble, but your arms went limp.

"(Y/N)!!" You hear Guren yell.

Your whole body was drained, pale, and barely clinging onto life. You pass out.

You're not sure what happened, everything was blurry. But...

You could only remember two men arguing. One voice which sounded familiar but you didn't know. The other was Guren.

"Kureto, What the hell are you doing?!" Guren fumed 

You felt someone pick you up and carry you. You tried opening your eyes but you couldn't.

"Isn't it obvious, lieutenant? I'm claiming what's mine." The man responded coldly.

-You have to get up!!! (Y/n)!!  You're demon screamed

After that everything went black.

————————-upon finally waking up—-

You finally opened your eyes, revealing a white room. Your hands were tied above your head, and your legs were shackled. You scanned the room, and saw a man. You gasped. He looked up and saw you awake.

"Welcome back, colonel." He said with his typical monotone voice 

You stayed quite, he was the last person you wanted to be involved with. You turned your face away from his gaze.

"Won't talk? I have other methods." He says snapping his fingers. 

The door opened and was quickly closed. A man was tossed inside, he had wavy, raven colored hair. He looked like he had been tortured. The man looked at you, eyes wide. It was Guren.

"..you bastard...What are you doing with her?" Guren demanded an answer 

Kureto grabbed a knife out of his pocket.

"Isn't it obvious, Ichinose?" He smirked 

Guren processed the information he was just given. Gurens face was written in anger.

"Kureto, you bastard. Don't even lay a finger on her." Guren said viciously 

"Too late, Guren." 

———————————————————————————-

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hmm? Oh. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. There will be a light lime  in the next chapter. Nothing insane, swear.

I'm so tired...

Lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys next chapter:DDDD