Lost

Y/n POV

My mind felt hazy, my body felt heavy as lead.

"Won't you let me posses you?" A voice began. It was calm and soothing, almost godly.

You groaned, it was always you.

Why...Why am I always tied up in someone else's game board...?

No matter how hard you, and everyone else tried, it was inevitable. No matter how far everyone ran, fought, bled, cried, hoped, killed, you couldn't exit the game board. There was still use for you guys, or that's what it seemed. You couldn't let Shikama Doji posses you completely, earlier you heard Yuichiro yelling and you had to check on him. 

"Hate to burst your bubble, Doji. But..." You groan opening your eyes to the disturbingly bright light, "I have something to do." You get up, and are immediately suffocating for air, You clench your chest trying to forget about the pain and demon curse marks that became visible on your entire arm. 

-Why don't you just give in?

"Stop."

-It would be sooooo easy, to just let me take over. All of your desires would be real...It's surprising you've been able to suppress me for quite a while now. Shinoa already possesses a part of me. 

"Y/n?" It was a familiar voice, manly. Your voice shook in response, it wasn't a demon's voice that was for sure, "Hello...?" Your voice trembled, trying to suppress the very urge to just give up and give in into Shikama Doji. 

"Down here..." It sounded almost embarrassed, you look down, 

Blood..?!

"Crowely?! W-What happened?" You stutter trying to reattach his head to his body but can't. 

"Go, check on Yuichiro. There's something uneasy that needs to be rid of." He pulls his bod towards his head and helps you get up, "Hah...Can't...move..." You grit your teeth. 

"You have to hurry. I don't know if you can hear it but Yuu is screaming. I have to help Ferid." He gives you a boost, in walking.  It's true, all of your senses had been thrown off. 

-You won't last long, Y/n. Besides, now is the time to decide, Outside is where Guren is and comapany. On the inside is where Yuichiro is. You can't help both, but if you just let me-

You shook your head and tried ignoring the gods voice. You ran your head through your hair and noticed that it was no longer the f/c it used to be, it was dyed a crimson red. Your eyes widened, something was wrong and you had to quickly check on Yuu. You sensed there was something wrong, almost that there was someone lurking in the dark, their gaze blaring holes into your body. You shivered and kept pressing on, 

"Yuu!!" You strained a yell, hoping that he was somewhere nearby, but you heard no response. 

"Namaru...How long..?" You asked for your demon's analysis, on Shikama's possession.

-Te...n...m...n...ut..es...Sorry....i..m...try...in..g

"I-It's fine...! it's not your fault..!" You strained. You rtook in a deep breathe and yelled, "YU!!!!" 

10 seconds...20 seconds... "Y/n?!"

"Yuu?! Where are you?!" You yelled desperately, slamming the door open only to see Yuu struggling to get up from the metal hospital bed. His emerald eyes widening at the sight of your demon marks and hair color change. You  noticed someone behind Yuu and beside the person going to inject a syringe in Yuu, Mistuba Sangu who looked skeptically at the doctor.