Fifth Progenitor Ky Luc

So, for those of you have been reading the manga Up to date. Please post I'm the comments your thoughts about the new chapter that came out 75. BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU. I SCREAMED. I WAS NOT READY FOR IT. NOT PREPARED. I'm very sorry for not updating!!!!!!!! Please enjoy this sorta long chapter.

———

After Shinya almost got killed by Yuu, the experiments continued.

"Haah.." You all panted for breath.

"Again.."Guren insisted

You all continued training Yuus seraph the entire week. It was successful after a couple of days. After eating our meal we went outside of the mansion to discuss the plan to defeat the fifth progenitor, Ky Luc.

"Shinya," Guren waved his hand towards the white haired male. Shinya threw three stuffed animals at him. Two were in the fire representing Ferid and Krul. The other one the fifth progenitor.

"Are we seriously...?"You mumbled

Mito face palmed, "You guys it's really not the time.."

"Shush, lemme explain." He hushed us

We all grumbled, all except for the boys and Crowley.

"So, we will use Yoichis arrows to begin the attack, Yuu will then begin to make his way to where Ky is. When that happens we will all create as many diversions as possible. We will have to keep him from noticing Goshi who will be casting illusions. Got it? Don't die Goshi." He explained

"Goshi's gonna die~" Shinya hummed

"Please don't.."Goshi slumped. Then Guren raised his hand and pointed towards Crowely and you. Both of you cocked your heads to the side.

"You both, since you guys are the strongest progenitors here," Mika glared, "You will both try get to keep him occupied. Kay?"

You just shrugged.

"What could possibly go wrong?" You huffed

———————————————————-

Everything was going wrong. At least 5 minutes into the battle and Goshi had already almost been killed. Guren almost got stabbed in the heart. Thankfully Yuichiro saved him. But still you didnt like the fact that Yuu kept hurting himself. Narumi had an open wound. And Crowely and you were barely keeping up.

"Hrrk!" You got sent flying

"You all obviously came underestimating me." The vampire sang.

Perfect, I'll go free Krul and Ferid.

You started aiming where to land until you got stabbed in the stomach. You coughed up blood.

"That hurts ya know." You joked. Trying your best to land correctly without further damage to your body.

"I can't have you interfere anymore half-breed." You sneered

Yuichiro came flying towards you and cut open Ky Lucs arm. You could immediately feel panic coming from him. This was your chance to finally get the queen and Ferid. You reach for them but your arm is pulled and you are thrown into the ocean. Blood stains the water surrounding you,

Oops. Anyway gotta go help!

You race back and notice Guren has Ferid but Ky took the Queen. You struggle for breath and try to muster up the strength to talk.

"It just...HAD..to be Ferid..."

"Speaking of the devil."Guren points at the headless, walking body. You jump up and hide behind Guren. In the corner of your eye you notice Mika and Yuu on the floor discussing something, curiosity courses through you, wanting to listen in on their conversation until you hear Shinoa and Mitsuba scream. Before you knew it they were hiding behind Mikaela and Yuichiro.

"What happened??" You ask Guren.

He just snickers,

"Guren, didn't anyone ever tell you that saving perverts is a bad thing?" Shinya sighs. You laugh and decide to butt in, "Does that mean we leave Goshi there next time?" You cackle.

"Hmph, not bad."Shinya pokes you.

"Heyyyyyy, that's not very cool." Goshi whines.

"So, Guren." Ferid's voice comes closer, "What's next?" Immediately there's a thump. You quickly look behind you, seeing that Yuichiro fell to the floor. You run towards him picking up his body. "We gotta go back to Ferid Mansion if we want Yuu to stay safe and outta had,a way from being consumed by his Seraph. Then...Yuu's gonna meet someone..." Guren trails off.

"Who?"

"The sixth trumpet of the Apocalypse."