21. Reunion

This is going to be slightly different to the other ones. It will be you x Litte mix so where (y/n) is change it to your name. Enjoy xx

Your Pov
i woke up super excited as it was May 23rd I was super excited for tonight as I was going to see little mix live again, for the 6th time and I had VIP tickets. I was front row and I couldn't wait. It was going to be weird this time as Jesy wasn't there however I was excited for what the other 3 had in store. I was seeing them at utilita arena. This was there 1st confetti date and I was so blessed to be apart of there 1st Confetti tour date. I was going with my mam and I think she was just as excited as me. Jesy was her favourite however she was still happy to see them without her.

At the arena
We arrived at the arena at 5pm a whole 2 hours before little mix were performing. We went to the toilet and got some food and a drink before heading to our seats. The seats we had were amazing however the 4 seats to the left of us all had reserved signs and I wondered who they were for. The first support act had finished and I was happy to say that MELLADAZE were performing next. It was going to be amazing seeing how far they and came in a few months. They owned the stage and proved why they won the search. At 18:50 the arena was packed them 4 seats still wernt taking. A few minutes later 4 familiar faces come and sit next to me and my mam. I recognise them straight away as they are Little mixs mams. I took some photos with them and couldn't believe I was sat next to the mams of little mix. I didn't think this night could get any better. I was happy Jesys mam was still friends with the others which probably meant Jesy was still close to Jade, Leigh-Ann and Perrie. Although I wondered why Jesys mam was here as Jesy wasn't performing but I just thought she had came to support the others.

Little mix came to the stage and sang salute as a trio. It was a bit strange but it was still just as amazing as ever. They slayed Jesys parts and I couldn't believe how far they and came. After they perform confetti which blower me away. There dancing was phenomenal and it was amazing being able to see this stood next to there mams. The girls all look at there mams and they all smile at eachother before starting to talk.

L: How r we feeling utilita

I screamed and screamed and I didn't care what everyone around me felt

P: We are so glad to be performing our new tour and we couldn't think of a better place to start then here. These past few months have been an emotional rollercoaster for all of us and us 3 wouldn't be stood here without our mams. They have always supported us through everything and we couldn't be more thankful.

JT: We also wouldn't be here without all of use so thank you. The next song is the cure.
L: This songs means so much to the four of us. Even though Jesy is no longer apart of little mix she still helps us with anything and everything, like we help her. We are a going to sing this for her. Can you do that.

Little mixs mams all start smiling and crying before whispering to one another and I have no clue why. I felt like I was stalking them so concentrated back on the girls. It was as if they knew something was going to happen.

The intro to the cure started playing and Perrie started singing with someone else. Jade and Leigh Anns mouths wernt moving so it wasn't them. I quickly recognised the voice and tears started streaming down my face as I realised Jesy was there. I screamed Jesys name and little mixs mams just smiled at me. It was a little bit awkward but I didn't care they probably loved how much I supported there daughters. Jesy came on stage and she was so amazing. It was great having the four of them together. Tears started to call down Jesys face shortly followed by Perrie. Soon after they were all in tears standing in a circle there arms around eachother.

Jesys mam then asked me if I wanted to meet little mix after as she could see how much I loved them. I was overjoyed and couldn't wait to meet my idols. My mam agreed to it and I continued to watch the rest of there performance.

JN: I'm back. I decided to rejoin the girls on tour as I miss performing with them. My mental health is alot better from where it was but I couldn't of done it without the three girls stood beside me. They have been so supportive and I couldn't wish for 3 better friends.

P: You deserve it more then you know. It was strange without you and we all finally feel complete.

After the show
Perries mam texted the girls to ask if I was allowed backstage to meet them and they said yes. I was so nervous I had no clue what they were going to say. I also felt like I was invading them as they had just performed on stage for over an hour. me and my mam followed there mams backstage and the second I see them tears start rolling down my face. They had already got changed and I thought they were magic. I got a photo with and then had an hour conversation with them. They were all such amazing people and I still couldn't believe I had met them.
The best night of my life.

Hope you enjoyed this.
I wish it was real xx