2. The holiday

thanks to MollyGraveling for the idea and go follow her as her writing is amazing.

Jades POV
Today was the day me and the girls had been waiting for, for what feels like forever, we are finally going on holiday to Paris together again. It had been over a year since our last holiday and I couldn't wait to make even more memories with the people I gladly get to call my best friends. I arrived at the studio where we were all meeting l was so excited. I got out the car and walked over to where Jesy and Leigh were stood. Perrie was late like always.

Perries Pov
Me and Aex were in the car driving to the studio where I would meet the girls I was super excited but also nervous as I hated flying.

Alex's Pov
I knew Pez hated flying and could tell she was getting nervous so I decided to ask her about it.

A: Pez baby r u alright
P: Yeah just nervous about the flight
A: It will be alright the girls will look after you and you can call me when use land.
P: yeah I will and I'll see u in two weeks

We pulled up to the studio and we said goodbye before she headed over to see the girls.

Jesy: You took your time
Perrie: sorry I slept in
Leigh: No surprise there

We all got in the taxi and headed to the airport.

Perries pov
The closer to the airport we got the more and more nervous. No matter how many flights I go on I still hate the process of travelling abroad. It's the being thousands of feet in the air with no control of what is happening around you that scares me the most.

Leighs Pov
We arrived at the airport and I couldn't be more excited I loved travelling abroad and exploring new places. I knew Perrie hated flying and I could see her playing with her fingers as we waited to be able to board the plane.

Once we got on the plane Perrie started to calm down as we found our seats and sat down. We were all laughing and messing around until the speaker told us we would be taking off in a minute and Perrie begins to shake. I hold one of her hands and Jesy holds the other as we make are way into the air.

Once in the air Perrie let's go of mine and Jesys hand as we all pick are first movie to watch. Moana

We all cuddle closely and begin to watch the movie eating a lot of sweets and chocolate.

It had been 75 minutes and we knew the plane journey wasn't long and that we would be landing soon. We turned off our movies and cleared up some of the mess which we made before sitting back in our seats and getting ready to land. Perrie held Jesys hand as we landed on the runway. She wasn't half as nervous as when we took off and she seemed to be fine the second we walk off the plane and into the airport.

Flash forward to when they arrive at the hotel.

Perries Pov
I just came off the phone to Alex who had to go to training as we entered the room which me and Jesy would be staying in and Jade and Leigh would probably spend alot of time in here as we don't like leaving each other's side.

We all got changed and went to the shopping mall as it was nearly lunch time and we were all hungry and ready to have some fun

Let me know what you think of this and if you have any suggestions I would love to do them sorry it's so short xx