48. School

Age play
All 4 girls are in year 10 UK school system (age 15)

Jesys pov
Well today was going to be yet another boring day of school and I just couldn't be bothered with it. School was never fun the only good part was being able to see Jade, leigh and Pez. We had been friends since the first day we met in year 7 and clicked instantly. I couldn't imagine my life now without these girls by my side. After school and going out places on the weekend with them was better than doing lessons however they were sometimes pretty funny.

I walked to Jades as me and her live round the corner from one another and Pez and Leigh live a bit further but they normally catch up to us anyways.

Leighs pov
I had just went to knock for Perrie but her face was red and she looked like she had been crying as she shut the door and walked with me. I didn't know hoe to approach this as she was sometimes sensitive and I wasn't the best at helping people with problems.

L: pez r u alright babe
P: yeah just stressed about tests
L: they aren't till next week and you will be fine don't worry
P: I failed all the ones before this
L: that was an off day and u wernt feeling 100 percent. You are one of the smartest people I know
P: thanks leigh

We caught up to them pretty wrinkly as they were such slow walkers.

Jades pov
When leigh and Pez caught us up something looked wrong with Perrie and that didn't change throughout the whole day. Leigh had told me she was scared about tests because of the last time  but Perrie was smart and could easily pass so I was sure something else was up with her. I tried asking her on multiple occasions but she just shook it off. Hopefully she will be better on Saturday as the 4 of us are having a sleepover at mine because it has been far to long since that happened.

Jade: still up for Saturday
Leigh and Jesy: so ready.
Jade: Perrie u okay
Perrie: yeah and I'm excited

Perries pov
I ahd just got home from school and I ran to my room and let the tears I had kept in all day flow down my face. Last Friday when I came home from school my parents told me that they were divorcing. I knew that they had been arguing alot recently but I didn't think it had got to this. But dad is moving further south and Jon is is going with him so I'm scared we won't see ecahother again and most of all I miss spending time as a family.

Jonnie seemed to be alright with it but I just don't think that he wanted to listen to mam and dad argue which I have to say is the worst sound I think I will ever here. They were arguing now over when I would go see him and to be honest i hated being in the middle of the argument and i feel like there all my fault. Maybe if i hadn't been failing all my tests and they hadn't been worried about me failing they wouldnt be splitting.

Split this one in half so that I could update. Sorry it is short x