33. Attack (Part 2)

Perries pov
It had been a few hours since Leigh had been rushed to surgery. I was fine now and wasn't in much pain. I just wished I could say the same for Leigh. There was more and more reports of bodies being found and the hotel was now at 15. There was also over 100 people eiht serious injuries hand in local hosptials. Once the hosptial we are in got full they started transporting people to other ones close by.

We were all looking at the news and it turns out people had realised we were also in hospital. There was photos and videos from the scene of the bomb and me and Leigh were in the video at the bottom of the stairs.
No-one knew what had fully happened but there was alot of rumors.

It was now 1am and none of us could sleep. We had no idea what was going on with Leigh and didn't even know if we would even see her alive again my head was full of things I didn't want it to be full of. We had all spoke to our mams because they were our favourite type of comfort. Jesy told Leighs mam just to keep her updated. They were going to come down this morning.

Jades Pov
It was 6am when we woke up this morning to people in the room. We all had bags under our eyes and I don't think any of us slept more then an hour. I was so glad Perrie was okay but when Leigh came back in I don't if I could say the same about her.

She had so many machines attacked to her and they discovered she was screaming because her body couldn't cope. She had went though a lot of shock after the bomb and the pain from injuries wasn't helping. Her pelvis now had plates in as well as the bottom of her back.

She was starting to wake up after the anaesthetic and I prayed for a speedy recovery.

JN: Lee Lee
L: Hmmm
JN: U okay
L: No it hurts
JN: It will get better. u r going to have to rest
L: What happened. I just remember the pain becoming to much and now I'm here
JN: U've had metal plates in your back and pelvis to see if they will heal better. Your mam is on her way as well as ours. U also need to be really careful and try not to stress because your brain is finding everything hard to cope with.
L: I'm just scared and a bit shook
JN: Its alright where all here for u
L: How's Perrie
JN: She's fine
L: your not just telling me this
P: No she isn't

Leigh-Anns Pov
When Jade and Perrie came back in there was a massive smile when they realised I was awake. I knew the cared  about me but I never realised to what extent they did. They were also with 4 very worried looking mams. Tears streamed down my face as my mam came over to comfort me.

We heard that there was 2 12 year olds and a 13 year old next door so Perrie Jade and Jesy  wanted to surpise them. I obviously couldn't go with them however I was happy just being with my mam. I wanted to be able to move however I knew I want allowed until at least the afternoon. They were sorting out a brace that is would have to wear and I was going to be stuck at home for a bit.

I was glad it was the last day of tour because I wasn't  able to perform for about 6 months. I was so gutted because performing was one of my favourite things in my life.

The girls came back an hour later. Perrie was hobbling behind the others. The doctor came in and the girls had to leave because the room was very crowded. I couldnt bend down or move very much and every step hurt. The brace was helping but it was still hard. I would be allowed to leave later they were just keeping me in until I was able to relax more.

The girls and there mams came back in. In total 34 angels went to heaven last night. The news was still covered in everything that happened at the arena. We knew people must of saw that we were at the hospital as there was articles on Google wondering if any of us had suffered affects from the bomb. We wanted to say everything on social media so that there was no rumours and to show appreciation for everyone at the concert.

Hi mixers we know most of you are aware about what happened last night. What went from an amazing final concert turned to our biggest fear. We will remember the 34 angels that made there way to heaven last night and are thinking about there families. We would also like to thank the local hosptials for taking care of everyone and us. As on the news Perrie and Leigh both have injuries however are being treated and will soon be back to themselves xx

Perries Pov
A week later
It was a week later and some of the shock had left us all. Leigh was still in a lot of pain and hadn't really left her bed since. We all came to see her daily and kept her company. My hip wasn't to bad and I had more feeling in my leg.

I'm going to leave this there as I don't know what else to put. Remember this is just a fanfiction and I don't wish any of this in real life. xx