35. Leighs house

Leigh-Anns Pov
Me and the girls handy had a sleepover in what felt like forever. We were always such big kids and it always felt amazing. This time it was at mine because the past few had been at Perries or Jades. Jesys house was getting decorated so we thought mine would be the best place. Perrie was bringing the snacks and Jade was bringing movies. Jesy always packed so much stuff to do and we usually had pamper parties on eachother. It was going to be such a fun night.

The girls all arrived straight after eachother around 5. They all came in and immediately made themselves at home. Perrie was already asking about food. We all had no idea where she out it all as she could eat for an entire city. We made homemade pizzas which kinda looked like eachother. It was a lot of fun trying to recreate yourself with pizza toppings. Jades definitely looked the best which didn't surpise anyone as she had the best art skills out of the four of us.

Once the pizzas were in the oven we all went and put our pjs on. The girls must of learnt that my house is always freezing cold especially in winter. They had all brought a onesie which was just typical of them. I didn't want to be the odd one out so I put my leopard print one on. Jades and Perries were both Disney and Jesys had a koala on the front.

You wouldn't think that me and Jesy were 30 next year based off how childish we all were. One thing everyone likes about us is that we didn't change when we became famous. We showed people that you are perfect the way you are and shouldn't change for anyone.

After we all went and got the Pizzas out of the oven Perrie and Jade both ran to the oven the second the alarm went off. They both opened the door however when Jade pulled the pizza out and put it down the hot tray which was underneath the pizza tray fell off the bench. It fell right ontop of Perries arm where she was getting the other 2 pizzas out.

Jades Pov
I had out the two pizzas on the bench and Perrie was getting the final 2 out. The tray which was underneath the pizzas fell off the bench and straight on top of the open over door. It landed on top of Perries arms and it was still hot. The shock caused her to drop the tray which was in her hand and she hit her arm off the hot oven door.

She screamed when her arm hit the door before Jesy managed to help her and run it under cold water. It was all my fault why she was hurt. If I hadn't of been so clumsy she would of been okay. I left the room not wanting to know the harm that I had caused to my best friend.

I went into Leighs bathroom and locked the door before sitting against the bathroom door. Tears started to flow down my cheeks. I knew that it was an accident but I still had a feeling Perrie was going to blame me for it. It's not something she would do however I couldn't help but blame myself.

Leighs Pov
Jesy was taking care of Perrie. She had minor burns up her arms and they would heal over time. I went upstairs to see if I could find Jade. She would of probably locked herself away somewhere and be blaming herself. She is so caring towards people and she hates seeing the people she cares about in pain.

I noticed the bathroom door was locked and could hear mild sobs from outside. I knocked on the door to see if she would let me in.

L: Jadey
JT: Go away
L: No let me in
JT: No go see Perrie
L: Jesy is with her and she's alright
JT: Really
L: Yes now let me in

I hear her stand up and open the door. She has tears down her face and you can tell she has been blaming herself.

L: Honestly she is fine. She just got a bit of a shock
JT: Mhm
L: Why don't you come back downstairs
JT: What if Perrie doesn't want to see me
L: Jade she knows it was an accident. Perrie isn't the kind of person to hold a grudge
JT: I know but I still feel guilty
L: don't Perries more bothered about the pizzas
JT: Typical Perrie
L: Come on let's go

We went downstairs and saw that Jesy had wrapped Perries arm and she was fine. I just hoped Jade stopped blaming herself.

P: Come here Jadey
JT: I'm sorry
P: Hey I'm fine. U gave me more of a fright
L: Now the pizzas are ruined how about a takeaway
JN: Sounds good
L: What do people fancy
JT: Fish and chips
JN: Chinese
P: KFC
L: KFC it is
P: For once I got to pick
JT: Yes now stop showing off or u won't pick again
JN: Someone's back to being Jade again
JT: Yeah Perrie is fine and that's all that matters
P: And now we get KFC

I started writing this a while ago and didn't really know what to do with it. Sorry I haven't updated this in so long  I was a bit stuck for ideas. I now have some suggestions off people but I will still be taking more for this and my other books xx