PAGE 6|Prologue arc:Silva|

(Y/N) POV
- As a reward for your victory, I will show you our base! - Magna shouted and ran to the base, Asta and I ran after him. First he showed us a large dining room, then a bathroom, then he led us to the basement where we were ... Fuck my balls, fucking monsters for a cell! He said that these were the captain's personal animals. Well, he entrusted Asta with an "important and responsible" task. To feed these monsters. They almost ate Asta. I had to help him get out of mouth one of the monsters. At that moment Magna ran on with a loud laugh. We barely caught up with him. And on our way we met a girl with silver shiny hair and beautiful purple eyes. I must admit she looks cute.

 I must admit she looks cute

-Oh, there you are. Hey guys, she's a newbie this year as well as you-. Magna pointed to the silver-haired girl.
-Seriously?-.Asta asked with surprise, then his eyes lit up with stars again and he said:
-My name is Asta! I am from the village of Hage! Let's become stronger together.-Asta held out his hand to her, but the girl sharply repulsed her.
- Who gave you the right to talk to me? - said the Girl. What kind of nonsense is she talking about?
- A commoner insect with poor magic. For you to know I am Noelle Silva from the royal family-.She said proudly. Oh, everything is clear now. Appearances can be deceiving, yes. If Naz were here, he would have given her a slap  for such a relationship with other people. The nobles are piss him off. Asta knelt in front of Noelle and began to bow to her? Is he a jerk or what?
I sat down next to Asta and whispered something in his ear:
-Asta, you and she are in the same squad. Here you are all equal-.After this realization Asta stood up abruptly.
-(Y / N) is right! We are all equal in the squad! I don't care if you're from the royal family!-. Asta shouted at Noelle. That's right, Asta.
-Yes! Well done, Asta!-.Magna shouted.
-Don't care?-.Noelle asked quietly.-I will show a difference between a royal and insect-.Noelle put out her hand in front of us. In a second she created a large water ball! Damn, she didn't even open the grimoire! He directed the ball towards Asta, but then it sharply turned to my direction! The ball hit me and knocked me down.Asta helped me to get up.
- What did I do to you? - I asked the girl.
-It's your fault! You weren't allowed to stand there!-.She replied and even more began to annoy me. Why the hell was I standing there? Because I can!
-Listen, you royal shit!In this squad we are all equal! I do not care who you are and where you are from!Even if you were a daughter of the wizard king I do not care! If you are here, then our captain accepted you! So be grateful to him!-.
I told her what I thought. She pissed me off. Noel glared at me and then took off her cloak and threw it on the floor.
- I don't care about this squad.Royalty like me has nothing to do here-.After these words, Noelle turned around and began to leave.
-What the heck?-.Magna asked and picked up Noelle's cape.-Quickly returned and apologized to the cape, this is the order-.Magna shouted, but Noelle did not listen to him. I sighed heavily and turned in the opposite direction from Noelle. And I noticed Nazar who was standing there.
- How long have you been standing here? - I asked in surprise.
-I actually followed you, Magna and Asta all this time-. He replied without taking his eyes from the leaving Noelle.
- Maybe I overdid it a little, but she pissed me off a lot. - I said and looked towards Noelle.
-Brother, I have to tell you something-.Nazar said sincerely while continuing to look towards Noelle.
-And what is it?-. I asked.
- I fell in love - he answered. At first I was delighted and wanted to ask who. But then a terrible realization came to me. I pointed my finger in the direction that Noelle had gone. Nazar looked at me and nodded. Fuck my balls!
-Oh damn! Naz, are you fucking serious?Have you ever seen how she behaved? You have no chance at all! If your nervous system is dear to you, then you better not even try!-. I said nervously hoping that my brother would listen to me.
-But she is so beautiful-. Answered Nazar. It is useless. I cannot convince a man in love.
- I hope you will change your mind-.I said and sighed heavily.
After that Magna showed me and Asta our rooms. It was dirty and not cleaned, but it was my own room! Mine! I am so happy!
I cleaned my room. At first I wanted to lay things out, but I remembered that I have almost nothing with me. At that moment Nazar came to me.
-Oh, how clean-. With a smile but without surprise, he said, examining my room.He came up to me and put his free right hand in his pocket, then took out something. It was a necklace in the form of a clover. I completely forgot about it. Avio gave Naz and me necklaces for good luck. It was a long time ago. We took them off so as not to remember the tragedy with him. We promised that when we were ready again we could put them on. He handed me the necklace. I took it myself and looked at it. Avio. Sorry. I put the necklace in my pocket.
- I'm not ready yet. - I said.
- I know - Nazar answered.
Nazar raised his left hand. I saw a ring with a red ruby ​​on it. Avio said he found it with Nazar. He put it on again.
-I'm not ready to put on a necklace. But this is a small step to a new life and at least a partial acceptance of the past. - Nazar said, looking at this ring. Then he smiled at me again. And was about to leave the room.
-When you're ready, tell me-. Nazar said and left my room.Day  when I will be ready?Day when I will accept our past?I already accepted Avio's death.But something inside me telling me that I'm not ready.Why?I don't know.But one day I will find out who our true parents are,where we come from.In that day I will put on this necklace.
I lay down on the bed tired. A lot of things have happened recently. But I have already become a magic knight. Avio would be proud of us. With these thoughts, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

TimeSkip to Next Day.

(Y/N) POV
This morning was unexpected. At first, when I left the room to go to the toilet, I noticed a wall in front of my door and behind this wall I heard a familiar voice -Ouch! -. I saw on the other side of this small wall, Asta who crashed into it.That's a little weird. Our rooms were not so close. And this wall wasn't here. Magna said that the base is rebuilt itself every night. Nobody knows why.This squad is really something.Asta began to clean, feed monsters and wash. But I was too lazy to look for a toilet so I just decided to go to the forest nearby.
And now I go into the forest and hear some kind of inhalation and exhalation.I went to the sound and saw Noelle? Is she training?Noble is training?
In front of her was a tree with a designated mesh. Around it there were many small holes with indentations. Can't she get in? At that moment, Noelle created another ball of water and directed it towards the tree, but it turned sharply and hit the ground. It creates such a powerful spell without a grimoire but cannot control it. Among the nobles this is unusual. Noelle was breathing heavily. She was saying something but it was almost inaudible.
-I will make them recognize me! -. This is all that I heard from her words. After that Noelle again tried to hit the target but failed. She tried again and again, the girl kept screaming -Why ?! -. Damn, I really felt sorry for her.I wanted to go out and talk to Noelle, but she suddenly began to glow and uncontrolled magic began to be released. A large water ball was created around Noelle! It was larger than our base! The ball pushed me back to the base and I fell at the captain's feet. Here were already a blonde, Pink-haired, Magna and Nazar. My brother's face showed how worried he was. The sweat was dripping from his face. For the first time, he was worried not only for me.
- Hey little, can your shield absorb all this? - The captain turned to me and pointed to Noelle.
-Of course not! My shield is too small!-.I answered.
Then Nazar ran back inside the base and after a couple of seconds Asta flew out of the window. Yami caught Asta by the head. Then Nazar looked out of the window.
  -LET ASTA CUT THE BALL WITH HIS SWORD-.My bro shouted.
-That's a good idea-. Yami said.
-What's going on here?-.Asta asked through the captain's hand. Yami showed Asta a large water ball and ordered to cut it. Asta replied that he could not fly, after which the captain ordered to surpass his limits and with all his might threw Asta in the direction of the water ball. Green-eyed without troubles cut the ball. Only one is a problem, they are in the air and falling.Nazar was about to jump and catch Noelle but Finral saved them using portals. This is the most unusual morning in my life! I got up and helped Asta. Then I went to Noelle. She was all wet with water and her head was down.

Noelle POV
Again. Again, I'm disgraced. I'm just trash. Even the worst squad will laugh at me. I am nothing. Brother Nozel was right, I would rather die instead of my mother.
-I never thought that I would say that. But I envy you. I heard a familiar voice. I raised my head and saw that guy. The one who yelled at me. And now he says that he is envious?
-Your magic is so cool and strong and you cannot control it. But everyone here is like that. Each of us has some difficulties or weak points because of which others do not like us. For all the time that I was here, I realized that no matter what is wrong with you. Here everyone is ready to help each other overcome their difficulties or turn their weaknesses into strengths. We are all ready to help you-.Then a brown-haired guy appears behind him using portals.
-You look very tired and probably hungry. I know one restaurant, do you want to go there? -. On the other side, a pink-haired girl appeared.
-If you don't mind, I can help you with the control of magic.I can do it very well. And I can also teach you some of women's secrets. -She said and winked at me.
Then another guy with black hair and red eyes appeared behind (H/C) guy.They are very similar.
-Until you become stronger, I will help and protect you. I promise!-.He said with a warm smile.
-We are ready to help if you of course accept our help-. He said and held out his hand to me. Tears welling up in my eyes. They all do not laugh, they all accept me as I am. They all want to help me. I took his hand. Then she looked at his face again. He smiled at me. Why is this smile so warm? So beautiful? This smile warmed my heart more than ever. I did not notice but this smile made my heart beat faster.
-I'll be happy to be with all of you in this squad-. I answered.

(A/N):Prologue arc finished!The next is the First mission arc!Sorry for mistakes,again!