PAGE 8|First Mission Arc:Responsibility Of Magic Knights|

(A/N):Guys I'm sorry!I said that will do a new chapter as faster as I can.But publishing it only now.So today I'm gonna publish two chapters!It will be my apologies.I hope you will enjoy this chapter and hope that it wouldn't be so bad.Thanks for reading this!Don't forget that you are the best!

Third Person POV
(Y / N) absorbed all the enemy's magic into the shield. Then he made a U-turn and waved the shield in front of him, at that moment the magic half of the shield separated from the main one and flew at the enemy. The man with the scar on his face dodged with ease.
-Why are you doing this?-.(Y/N) shouted.
- We were not told that there are magic knights nearby-.One of the people in the hood said.
-They're just black bulls. They're the worst-.The second man in the hood said. Then the man with the scar looked at his watch and said:
-In five minutes. You will all be executed-.He said.

-Don't ignore me! -. Shouted (Y / N) and ran with half a shield at the man with the scar.
-Not one step further! Mist Magic: Mist of Illusion-. The man in the hood shouted and (Y / N) was enveloped all in mist.
-Die-. Said the man in the hood. Then all the fog quietly disappeared.Abruptly from the remnants of the fog a shield flew out and crashed into the man in the hood and then exploded.
- Answer! Why are you ......-. (Y / N) did not have time to finish how:
-Fire magic: Fire beam! -. Another man in the hood shouted. The fire beam was directed towards (Y / N). Dodge was impossible. Suddenly Asta appeared in front of (Y / N) and reflected the beam back into the man in the hood and knocked him out. Already two of the enemies were knocked out.
-Answer his question !! Why are you trying to kill the villagers?-.Yelled Asta

MAN WITH SCAR POV
One of them is capable of absorbing magic and returning it back. He is also able to hold other people's magic for about ten seconds.
The second can cut and return magic. I have never seen this.But the strangest thing is that .......... I do not feel magic from them.
-This village is located in the Forsaken Realm. People here are worms who can't use magic. As well as animals who can't use tools. What's wrong in clearing the way for myself? You had enough magic to become magic knights. You defend these people because it's your mission.You too think that these bastards are pigs don't you?-.I said calmly and clearly. They need to understand me. Pigs with weak magic are not worthy of living in a world in which magic is everything.But I feel like, I only pissed them off more.
FLASHBACK
A small (Y / N) with a white-haired man stood on a cliff from where the capital was visible. Not far from the cliff was a small village with commoners. It was also visible.
-Tell me Avio, why these people in the village can't live in the capital? Because they are weak? Because their magic is insignificant? - Sadly asked (Y / N)
-Let me show you something-. Answered a white-haired, bearded man with blue eyes. He took (Y / N) to this village. When they got there they saw different people. Children played. Adults worked. Everything as usual.
- Did you say you want to become the wizard king? - Avio asked.
-Yes-. Quietly replied (Y / N). Then Avio looked at the villagers again.
- To become a wizard king you will have to become stronger. You will have to train very hard, although I am sure you already understand this. I want you to understand something else. With great power comes great responsibility, (Y / N) The stronger you will become the more you will have responsibility. Nobles do not understand this, they do not care about the commoner. But you must care!! These villagers are all weak and that is why your responsibility will protect them! As soon as you step on this path - path of the magic knight and wizard king, remember your strength should be a shield for weak people for whom you will be responsible for the rest of your days. Promise me that you will not forget this-.Avio said seriously.
-I promise-. Answered (Y / N).Then a little girl ran past them and fell and hurt her knee. Avio quickly walked up to her, helped her up and:
-Ice magic: Cold treatment-. After that he put his hand on the bruise. The wound immediately evaporated. The girl smiled warmly at Avio, thanked him and ran off to her mother.
-Besides, looking at the smiles of those who you protected is the most beautiful thing in this life-.Avio said with that warm smile.
FLASHBACK ENDS
Third Person POV
-Those people are the ones I need to protect!-.Shouted Asta and (Y/N) at the same time.
-I see.-.He said.The man with the scar raised his hand to the grimoire and created many icicles.Then the last three mages straighten their arms forward:
-Ice and Mist Compound Magic:Endless ice cage-.They said.
-Can you protect these animals under such conditions?I don't like to do things gradually, but this is the most effective way right now-.Said the man with the scar.Icicles flew at the inhabitants from all directions. Asta cut them with his sword, but due to the weight of the sword he was slow. (Y / N) created two halves of the shield. One in his right hand and one in his left. He absorbed the icicles and returned them back into other icicles. The guy was spinning like a hurricane but his powers were quickly exhausting.Magna destroyed icicles with the fireballs.

Magna POV
We must continue to fight back. If we fall, people from behind will die. Asta, (Y / N) and I, our duty is to protect the weak. Moreover, a real man never runs away! I will stand until my death!
(Y/N) POV
I feel weaker and weaker. Damn, but I mustn't give up. I can't fall. These people are my responsibility!
Asta POV
I'M NOT DONE YET!NOT YET!NOT YET!NOT YET!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!I'M NOT DONE YET!

Third Person POV
They are fighting together.They are protecting together.They are commoners which do not give up.They are a commoner triad......)
Noelle tried to attack with her magic but she missed.
-I see one of you can't even control her magic.Magic Knight really just a poor shit-.He said calmly.
-SHUT UP!DON'T DARE TALK ABOUT MAGIC KNIGHTS LIKE THAT!-.Yelled (Y/N).-One of them-

FLASHBACK
-Besides, looking at the smiles of those who you protected is the most beautiful thing in this life-.Avio said with that warm smile.
END OF FLASHBACK
-is the kindness and greatest person whose I admire!-.Continue (Y/N).
-Oh yeah?So you admire a weak shit like you-.
Answered the man with the scar.
(Y / N) heard the sound of water behind him. He saw a surprised look from a man with a scar. (Y / N) grinned.
- Well done Noelle - he said quietly.-Water Magic Creation:Sea Dragon's Lair-.A large water dome formed around Noelle and the villagers.
-I'm royalty and a black bull! I'm going to protect all the people of this country!-.Noelle yelled.
- I knew it.See? You can do it when you try,Lady Noelle-.Said Magna.
-Listen me now shit with a scar!We are magic knights. Maybe some of us are weaker and some are stronger. But each of the knights of magic has a duty - to protect all the people of this country! We will become stronger for the sake of those who are weaker than us. And people like you! Who says that people with weak magic are pigs cannot stop us!-.(Y / N) pointed his finger at the man with the scar.- And now you will feel our power on your skin!-.At that moment, Asta flew out of the water dome with a sword aimed directly at the man with the scar.
Asta POV
FLASHBACK
You had enough magic to become magic knights
END OF FLASHBACK
-I have got no magic-.I said when my sword ripped right through his flesh.I saw his shocked face.-BUT I'M STILL GONNA TAKE YOU OUT!-.Yelled I with all my strength.