PAGE 2|Prologue arc:Grimoires and Journey to the Capital|

(A/N):Hello everyone.I finally upload new page. This page is much less developed and there may be grammatical mistakes. I have a lot of problems right now but I do not want to delay the release of the page any longer. I'm so sorry! I will try to do better. Just hope that this story not bad. Thank you for reading. You are the best!

15 YEARS

The Demon's Skull, which was defeated by the first Wizard King, is located near the village "Hage". Also in this village is the grimoire tower. In this tower, teenagers at the age of 15 receive their grimoires that increase their magical power.Two brothers run to this tower. The guys ran to the tower and tried to open it but it was locked.

- Damn! Are you serious?! -. Asked Nazar.

- Maybe its *heavy breathing* locked because *heavy breathing* we late for two days? -. (Y/N) said and sat down on the floor to rest.

- And? We lives too far from this village! -. Nazar said and tried to open the door again.

 Nazar said and tried to open the door again

- What we will do? -. (Y / N) tried to figure out what to do next and how to get the grimoires.He looked around.

- WHAT WE WILL DO? WE WILL GO IN AND TAKE OUR GRIMOIRES! -. Nazar yelled and moved away from the door. Then he accelerated and crashed in the door with all his might trying to knock it out.

- I don't think it's a good thing  to break down the door -. (Y/N) said while looking at his brother.

- Oh yeah! So you must take off your clothes and be naked because stolen clothes aren't a good thing too! -. Nazar answered with a skeptical smile.

-_-. With this face (Y/N) looking at Nazar.

- Just help! me! -. Nazar said moving away from the door again. (Y / N) sighed heavily and stood near his brother, they accelerated together and slammed into the door, they knocked it out. Nazar and (Y/N) came into the tower. It was a very big room with MANY bookshelves.

- So how will we get grimoires? -. Asked (Y/N). Nazar looked around,then he smiled.

- I know! We must climb on this bookshelves! The higher the grimoire, the better it is! -. Said Nazar confident in his words.

- I don't think so -. Said (Y/N) uncertainty looking at his brother's stupidity.

- Who are you?! -. (Y / N) and Nazar turned sharply and saw an old man with a long beard.

 (Y / N) and Nazar turned sharply and saw an old man with a long beard