Page 17|Dungeon Arc: Rivals|

Third Person POV
(Y/N) was standing near Asta and looking at Mars who was very angry.

- How many times did we break his armor? -. Asked Yuno

- A lot. But he is still standing on his feet -. Said (Y/N).

- He has a lot of mana. Because of that I won't be able to finish him -. Said Nazar.

(Y/N) looked back. Mimosa was healing Noelle. Then he looked around. Luck and Klaus were in diamond crystals. Then he looked at Asta.

- First Noelle. Then Nazar. It's enough. They are part of our squad. Part of our family. I won't let you hurt them again! I will protect my friends! -. Yelled Asta at Mars.

- Loudass....-. Said Nazar.

- Weakest is dying, strongest is surviving. It's the rule of this cruel world -. Said Mars.

- Then I will change this rule! -. Asta shouted. (Y/N) grinned.

- Hey, Asta. I heard you want to become a Wizard King . So that means -. (Y/N) straightened his fist in Asta's direction. - that we are rivals -. Asta looked at his friend and broadly smiled.

- Of course! -. He said and hit (Y/N)'s fist with his.

- Hey. Asta, (Y/N). I thought you already won. Don't make me wait too long. Just beat shit out of this guy already -. Said Familiar Female Voice. It was Noelle.

Nazar's POV
This boy - Asta. He is so familiar. This smile, this confidence. He is like (Y/N). Argh. I don't want to sit here! I want to fight too. I -
Then I felt like my body started to appear a lot of mana.
- Don't forget about us! -. Said Yuno. He put his hand on my shoulder and gave some of his mana. I looked at him with shock, he looked at me with a little smile. Then I looked at Noelle, and then at Asta with (Y/N). What is that feeling? They all...Damn. I don't have time to think. I got up.

- You heard the wish of our water royal queen! Come on guys! Let's do it! -. I yelled.

- DIE! -. Yelled Mars.

Mars started to create a lot of crystals in boys direction. Asta and (Y/N) broke them easily.

Dark Creation Magic: Dark Crows

Wind Creation Magic: Wind Birds

A lot of crows and Wind Birds flew in Mars's direction. Asta put his sword up and (Y/N) put his shield up. Asta's sword absorbed wind magic. Blade part of the shield became shiny black, it absorbed dark magic. Mars created a wall which protected him from birds but it was broken. In that second Asta and (Y/N) ran at Mars. They waved with their weapons and crescents flew in him. Mars tried to block it with crystals but failed. Then crescents started to hit Mars's armor. Mars tried to hit boys with his big diamond fists but Yuno pushed them up with wind magic and in that time he pushed Nazar towards Mars, because of Yuno's mana, Nazar created new scythe which were bigger. The boy cut Mars's big diamond right arm in half. (Y/N) and Asta landed behind Mars. Diamond guy created six diamond clones of himself and attacked the boys. (Y/N) took from his grimoire Asta's big sword with his left hand and crashed two of the clones immediately.

(Y/N)'s POV
The shield still didn't explode. This gauntlet is really awesome thing!

Third Person POV
Mars tried to attack Nazar with his left big hand but missed because Yuno pushed Nazar back with his wind and then

Wind Creation Magic: Weapon of the Wind King.

He created a big bow and arrow and shot it on Mars. The diamond guy stopped it with his left arm but the arrow almost broke it. Mars restored his left arm and right arm but right arm was smaller than before.