Page 12|Dungeon Arc:Diamond|

Third Person POV

-And what are we going to do! We don't have any tracking spells!!-. Shouted Noelle
-So we'll check every room in this dungeon until we find a treasure hall!-. Said (Y/N).
-Great plan, (Y/N)-. Said Asta with a smile.
-Are you idiots?In that case, forget about reaching the treasure hall! We will just get lost!-. Said Noelle. Nero took off and showed the direction with a wing.
-NERO! YOU ARE AWESOME! Let's follow Nero!-. (Y/N) said.
-Yes!-. Said Asta.
-Oh great! Let's trust our lives to the bird! EVEN if it is cute!!-. Shouted Noelle with red cheeks. They started to follow Nero. So many different traps stood in their way. So many strange things, for example, a chest with organs. But Suddenly floor under Noelle and (Y/N) disappeared and they fell down. Noelle fell on (Y/N)'s back.
-My back is going to die!-. Said (Y/N).
-Be grateful that you were able to save me from falling on the ground-. She said and stood up.
-Are you okay?-. Yelled Asta.
-Yeah! We are fine!-. (Y/N) said.
-What do you see down there?-. Asked Asta.
-Uh. Walls, Long corridors. Everything that we already saw-. (Y/N) said.
-So what are we gonna do now?-. Asked Noelle.
-Nero will go forward with Asta. Noelle and I will try to catch up with them-. Said (Y/N).
-Looks like an another "plan"-. Said Noelle
-Better than nothing-. Said Asta. Nero sat on his head .-Be careful!-. He said and ran forward.
-You too!-. Yelled (Y/N). They continued on their way, walking through corridors and staircases.

Noelle's POV

And now we are alone. (Y/N) and me.....it doesn't sound like I care about it! We are just teammates! Maybe friends. But nothing more! WHY am I thinking about something MORE?!  Why is my heart beating faster?!  What is happening with me?

Maybe I fell in love with (Y/N)?

No! No! No! It can't be true! I'm royalty! He is a commoner............but a great and kind person after all............so maybe I.......NO! Commoner! Peasant!
-Uh Noelle.......I think you were right. We got lost-. He said and I returned to reality.
-Of course I was right! I'm royalty!-. I said.
-At least we didn't meet enemies!-. He said.
Third Person POV
In that time the big fire wolf fell in front of them.

Earth Creation Magic:Earth Hammer.

The head of the wolf was crushed by a hammer. It was in the hands of a guy with long gray hair and brown eyes, and he was wearing a cloak that had the icon of the Diamond Kingdom painted on.
-Baka-(Y / N) !!!-. said Noelle.
-That all what dungeon's trap can? I expected more-. The guy said. Then he looked in the bull's direction.
-What are kids doing here?-. He asked and then noticed a black bull cloak.-Clover's Magic Knights.......so you kids my enemies. And maybe one of you my target-. He said.
(Y/N) and Noelle looked at him very carefully and with some kind of fear.
-Don't  look at me like that. I do not wish to hurt you. My name is Ren Oteire, I'm here to explore the dungeon. Please give up and become my hostages. And No one will get hurt-. Ren said with a gentle voice.
-N-no. Even if we are going to die here, I would not give up. I will fight until death!-. Said (Y/N).
-Heh. And why do kids  in our time have such a determination to be dead?-. He said and opened his grimoire
.-I'm warning you for the last time. Give up-. Ren said seriously.
-No-. Said Noelle before (Y/N). Boy looked at Noelle then again at Ren.
-No-. (Y/N) said
-As you wish-. Ren said. The guy ran in the bull's direction,he created an earth hammer. The guy tried to attack from above but (Y / N) raised his hands up and created at the last moment half of the shield. The hammer hit half of the shield and was absorbed. The shield was fully formed. Ren's eyes widened. (Y / N) sharply and quickly turned around and moved the shield between himself and Ren.The magical half of the shield flew into Ren and he flew off. It all happened very quickly.(Y/N) tried to make a step but:

Fire Creation Magic:Warrior's Spear.

The fire spear flew in front of (Y/N) and spread into the ground.And it exploded.(Y/N) flew to the Noelle feet.
-(Y/N)!-. She shouted. From Ren's behind showed a woman with long red hair and red eyes.
-What are you doing, Oteire?-. Female voice said.
-Zoe, what are you doing here? You must be with Lotus!-.He shouted.
-He is having fun with one crazy guy from Clover. So I decided to catch up with Mars but felt your mana and mana of someone very strong! Maybe even from the royal family. The most weird thing is that I felt only your mana and royal mana but here are two enemies-. She Said.
-Yeah. I do not feel mana from this boy.But he is with four-leaf-. Ren said. Noelle helped (Y/N) to get up.
-Four-leaf?-. Zoe asked.
-In clover it's something special.The person who gets this grimoire has good luck and great power-.Ren said.
-It's great!!! Fight and win someone strong. It's what I like the most. Four-Leaf and royalty!!!-.Zoe said and smiled.
-Try to not kill them but if it will be necessary do not hold back-.Ren said.
-Of course, Oteire-.She said.
-And stop calling me by my last name-.He said.
-What are we gonna do? Both of them look strong-.Noelle Said.
-Everyone has weakness.We just need to hold on and find out. The main thing is do not give up. Believe in me Noelle-.He said and smiled at her. She blushed.
                             Flashback