Page 15|Dungeon Arc:TeamWork|

Klaus's POV
What in the world was this speed?!

Noelle's POV
Did I just feel from (Y/N) a very strong magic?

Third Person's POV
Mars was a little shocked but he quickly understood the situation and jumped back. (Y/N) stopped to shine with (F/C) and his eyes returned to red. But something just recovered his LF. Life Energy can recover itself but not so fast. Whatever it was, the boy was ready to fight. He was shocked like everyone else but understood that need to focus on the enemy. He gave the sword to Asta.

- Are you ready to beat this guy? -. Asked (Y/N). Asta smiled.

- Of course! -. Yelled Asta

- Stay in line. I was fighting with him first -. Said Yuno.

- Fools. You don't have a chance against me -. Said Mars. On the floor appeared a lot of diamond crystals. They were appearing in the boy's direction. Asta cut these crystals and began to hold the sword horizontally with his right hand. Yuno jumped on the sword and under his feet created a little wind magic which Asta's swords hit back and Yuno with big speed flew up and back to Mars.

Wind Creation Magic: Knives of Wind King.

A lot of wind knives flew at Mars. He dodged almost everyone. But these knives weren't too strong and couldn't break Mars's armor.
At that time Asta hit back Wind's Knives which Mars dodged and (Y/N) created a half which was already absorbing and flying in Mars's direction. The guy sharply created a diamond wall in a pretty good distance and there was a pretty tough explosion. A lot of smoke appeared.

Wind Magic Creation: Spear of Wind.

A big wind spear flew from Yuno's direction on Mars. He sharply turned back a catched spear with his left hand. Asta ran out from smoke. Mars was ready to dodge a big sword but in Asta's right hand was half of a shield. He scratched Mars and the shield absorbed almost all his armor. Mars jumped back and Asta trew shield up. At the top was (Y/N) who fought off the shield on Mars. Shield flew into Mars and Mars flew into the water which was behind him. Shield exploded in the water. Yuno landed between (Y/N) and Asta.

- How? How Black Bulls were strong enough to fight against this guy. We - The Golden Dawn. The best squad almost died in this fight. And these two! How? -. Said Klaus.

- Asta's powers are nullified magic. (Y/N) can absorb magic -. Said Noelle.

- Peasants who were born with such magic? Lucky -. Said Klaus.

- Lucky? You are saying this to peasants without magic? You are saying this to peasants who were discriminated against and hated by royals and nobles like us? They are not lucky. Their strength, determination helped them to reach here -. Said Noelle.

Flashback

Noelle's POV

- Without magic -. I said

- Yeah. Without -. Nazar said
.
- But he is lucky after all. He has such an ability to absorb magic -. I said.

- Yeah. Person who was left in the forest by his parents. Who lost his father. Who was eating stolen food and wearing stolen clothes? Lucky? No. He isn't lucky. But it didn't stop him. Nothing can't stop him. And I want to be like him. So, forget about "luck". No matter who you are, if you want something, do everything to reach it. -. He said.

Flashback's end

- Even though. It's impossible that Black Bulls surpassed Golden Dawn! We are THE BEST! It's some kind of mistake! It's...-. Klaus was interrupted by (Y/N).