Page 11|Dungeon Arc:New Dungeon|

Third Person POV

It was an ordinary sunny day. (Y / N) and Asta were competing to do more push-ups. Magna was sitting on Asta's back. Noelle was sitting on the (Y / N)'s back. Vanessa was sitting next to them on the couch, drinking a bottle of alcohol.Luck was lying next to Magna and (Y / N).Nazar entered them with a towel and a wet head. From behind his back a bird with horns flew out, it all glistened with cleanliness.The bird sat down on (Y/N)'s head.
-Silvatus Schnauzer!-.Noelle cheeks got red when she saw this bird.
-Silvatus - what?-.Asked Magna
-It's name!Bird's name!-.Said Noelle.
-What?This is a silly name!Manly Fire Berserk much  better!-.Said Magna.
-Maybe Alcoliya?-.Asked Vannesa.
-N-no!Toritato!It's name Toritaro!-.Said Asta.
-Silvatus Schnauzer!!!!!-.Shouted Noelle.
-You all are wrong!-.Yelled Nazar.-Name of this bird is Cutie!!!-.He said.
-No!Manly Fire Berserk !-.Said Magna.
-Toritaro!!-.Said Asta.
-SILVATUS SCHNAUZER!!!!!!!!!!!!-.Shouted Noelle with all strength
-Why not  Nero?-.(Y/N) and Luck asked at the same time.The bird lifted its wing up.Nero agreed with this name.
-Oh Nero.That is not so manly but okay-.Said Magna.
-This name is  not bad-.Said Asta
-Good name-.Said Vannesa.
-Silvatus Schnauzer................-.Noelle said with big sadness.
-Hey Dumbasses-.Said the captain who entered the room a few seconds ago.
-Captain,Sir,Mr Yami!Something happened?-.Asked Magna.
-A new dungeon was just discovered-.Yami said.
-WHOOOOOOOA!-.Shouted Asta.Magna got up from Asta's back and looked at Yami with wide eyes.
-DUNGEON?FOR REAL?!-.He asked.
-What is it dungeon?-.Asked (Y/N) and finished doing push-ups.Noelle got up from his back.Magna turned to (Y/N) with more wide eyes.
-Yeah,what is a dungeon?-.Asked Asta
-Are you serious?!Both of You don't know what dungeons are?!-.He said with shock.-Dungeons are like ancient tombs.They hold relics left behind by people from waaaaay back-.Magna continued to explain about dungeons.Asta listened with surprise and great interest.
-Especially this dungeon.It appeared on board with another kingdom - Diamond Kingdom.Magic Knights must explore this dungeon and find useful magical stuff before Diamond's people do it-.Said The Captain.
-CAN I?!?!!PLEASE CHOOSE ME!I WANT TO GO THERE!-.Shouted Asta.
-ME TOO!I WANT TO EXPLORE THIS DUNGEON!IT'S GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING EXPERIENCE AND GREAT TRAINING!-.Shouted (Y/N).
-Sure,kiddos-.Said Yami.After these words he showed a  paper on which were written that (Y/N) and Asta are recommended for this mission.-Actually, both of  you were chosen by the wizard king-.Said Yami.
-THE WIZARD KING?!??!?!REALLY?!?!WHY?!??!?-.They shouted.
-Wow!(Y/N) and Asta were chosen by the wizard king!That's awesome!Good work for true men! Keep it up!-.Said Magna.
-It's worthy of respect!-.Said Vanessa.Asta and (Y/N) eyes became wet and they started crying.Tears of happiness.
-Also, Noelle and Luck will go with you-.After these words Luck jumped with a big smile.
-Yes!!!!Dungeon!Strong people from another kingdom!That's going to be interesting!-.Luck said.He was really happy.
-Of course I will go.Finally - a worthy mission for my royal nobility!-.Said Noelle.
-Wait! I want to go too!-.Said Nazar.
-No.You gonna go to another mission with Vanessa and Jill-.Said Yami.
-But the Dungeons are more interesting!-.Said Nazar.Yami grabbed Nazar's head with the look of a killer.
-You go with Vanessa and Jill on another mission or I will kill you!-.Yami said.Nazar smiles awkwardly.
-Oh, you know,dungeons are not so interesting!Ordinary missions are much Better!-.He said and Yami let him go.
-So go to your work, dumbasses!And where's Finral?I need him to open the portal to the toilet!!-.Said Yami.

TimeSkip

Asta, Noelle, Luck and (Y / N) walked towards the dungeon. After a little more time, they found the ruins. In the middle of them there was a passage down. It was the dungeon. Luck walked in front. The others followed behind and Noellest still could not accept that Nero was not named Silvatus Schnauzer.The deeper they went, the darker it was. Finally, leaving the darkness, they saw:

 Finally, leaving the darkness, they saw: