Page 24|Royal Capital Arc: Asta and (Y/N) versus Rades|

(Y/N)'s POV
We were staying in front of this number 13. He tried to attack us with his four hands. I dodged in the left, Asta in the right. Asta threw his small sword to me and I caught it. We tried to attack it but corpse dodged by jumping over us. Then it tried to punch us, Asta blocked it with his big sword,  I dodged in the right and scratched it's hand. Corpse screamed and jumped back. In that second Asta pumped his body and jumped at number 13. He cut off it's hand that I scratched. Corpse screamed and Asta landed behind it. Wait! I know! I sharply created the half of shield and threw it in the direction of the hand which Asta cut off. Half absorbed it and become full but the hand landed. Yes! I was right! He obviously using his magic to control the corpse. Maybe hi fills corpse with mana. Idk. The main thing that this one not like others. When I was running here I saw how Asta was fighting with normal corpse. He needed just scratched them to win. While I was thinking the shield flew behind the corpse to Asta. My no-magic friend repulsed shield into number 13 back! Then the shield exploded with corpse! Yes! All this time Noelle and some guy from Crimson Lions who wanted to be my rival fought with mud corpse. I was about to help then but:

- It's not end!-. Yelled Corpse Owner.

Number 15:Rat King

From the ground appeared another one! Damn! It was very awful. Imagine the spider without head. And on it's back was a pyramid of heads. That's it! There was about 10 heads? Fuck my balls.

The heads opened their mouth and from there flew a lot of thunder spears. Great! He is also shooting with some magic shit. Okay! But now! I really know what we need to do.

- Asta! I need to go up! -. I yelled and created a half of shield in my hand. I threw small sword to Asta. He put his big sword up horizontally and caught the small sword. He smartest cut a thunders with his small sword. I ran, absorbed some of spears and jumped on the big sword, then again jumped up. I threw a shield into number 15 while was in the air.

Third Person POV
The shield exploded and destroyed Rat King. After that appeared a lot of smoke.

- Arghh! Brats! I'm just going to kill you with my number 10! -. Said Rades. (Y/N) landed in the smoke and jumped from it to Rades. The boy punched the corpse owner with all his might in the face. After that the guy jumped back to the wall.

- YOU! HOW DARE YOU TO PUNCH ME!? YOU CAN'T WIN! I WILL CONTINUE TO SUMMON CORPSES UNTIL YOU DIE! IT'S USELESS! JUST ADMIT IT AND GUVE UP! YOU ARE LOSER! YOU CAN'T BE MY POWERFUL MAGIC! -. Yelled Rades.

- What a great speech. But truly. I don't give a ball about how great and powerful your magic. If you trying to hurt innocent people as a truly man, as hero and as magic knight, I'm going to beat you! -. Said (Y/N)

- AAAAAAAAAAA! -. Yelled Asta. - After your words
, I want to fight even harder, (Y/N), let's show him how strong Black Bulls are! -. Shouted Asta.

- Yeah! -. Answered (Y/N)

They were almost standing on their feet. They was exhausted. But they were ready to fight.

- Little stupid morons! I will show you that you need to worry about my magic! -. Shouted Rades.

Number 10: Doran

Front the ground Appeared a corpse with big wings and blue trousers.

- Die! -. Shouted Rades. Corpse was about to fly but

Flame Magic: Destructive Lion's Flame.

From Asta's and (Y/N)'s back flew a big stream of flame on the corpse and burned it.

- What?!? -. Said Rades in shock .

- Sorry for jumping in your fight. But I didn't want both of you to die here -. Said the Captain of Crimson Lions. He put his right hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder and left hand on the Asta's shoulder. - You have done well -. He said.

Fuegoleon's POV

I was standing in front of one of the terrorists who attacked the capital. These boys. I'm still remember how saw Avio on the exam. Than when he heard his name. He took the step forward. Old guy Avio. Two captains raised their hands. Me and Yami. He choose my squad. This year, I didn't see this potential in (Y/N). But Yami, I'm sure he saw it. Than and now. I hate to admit it.

- So your names Asta and (Y/N)? And both of you said that going to be the Wizard King -. I said.

- Wizard King?! One of you!? Losers! You don't even have a chance! -. Said Terrorist.

- Then, that makes me your rival too -. I said. Their eyes opened widely. But in one second, (Y/N) (L/N) smiled broadly. This boy is your copy.

Flashback

Ice Creation Magic: Ice Shield

In front of Avio appeared a big shield which covered him so I didn't see him. But It's end. I don't feel his mana. He exhausted.

Flame Magic: Destructive Lion's Flame.

A lot of flame flew at the shield and destroyed it. Wait. He wasn't behind the shield?! In that second from flame flew a little ice knife which scratched my cheek. No way. I got it. And how I didn't noticed it. He have a lot of mana but he used it all on one spell. I'm sure that this spell don't need all of his mana to create it. He did it so I wouldn't feel him by magic. Then he just took some step forwards but because of shield which appeared in front of him I didn't see this. And after my fire destroyed shield, he threw this knife.

- Stay Calm even in the hottest fight! That what you told me Captain! -. He said and smiled broadly. What a guy.

- Yeah. Before we started fight. I said if you will able to hit me, you will win. So. You won, Vice Captain Avio -. I said. He looked at confused.

- What? Did you say "Vice Captain?" -. Asked Avio.

- Yes -. I answered

Flashback's end

- Leave the rest to me! -. Shouted Fuegoleone Vermilion.

(A/N): Only today I discovered that I wrote Rades's name incorrectly! I will change it in the chapters where I wrote his name. Sorry for that!  Maybe I already said it or not. But I just teaching English. And I read manga Black Clover and watched anime Black Clover in my native language. Again sorry! Now I will check how to write characters names on English. By the way, thanks for reading and commenting. Remember you are the best. Have a nice day/night/evening/morning.