Page 21|Royal Capital Arc: Protect the Capital|

(Y/N)'s POV

Stone Creation Magic: Stone Model of the World

Golden Dawn guy without emotions created a big model of the capital. I even can hear screams! It's much advanced than Mimosa's flower. I looked where is the most smoke. They were talking about plan? Come on! People can die now! I just turned around and ran

- (Y/N)! Where are you going?! -. Yelled Klaus.

- Go to do my job! -. Answered (Y/N). Asta ran behind him.

- We don't have time to waste! -. Said Asta

- Anyway! Both of you can't sense magic! How you will orientate?! -. Asked Klaus.

- We are going to where it's noisiest! -. Said Asta and (Y/N) at the same time.

- Bwahahah! That's my rival! Let's see what you have got! Wait for me! (Y/N)! -. Yelled Leopold and ran after them.

Nazar sighed.

- If he decided. You can't stop him -. He said and looked at everyone else.- So what's the plan? -. He asked.

TimeSkip.

Nazar's POV
Oh fuck. And why am I supposed to go with Mantis?! This Kai bastard! I still hate him.

Dark Creation Magic: Dark Crows

Few of my Crows flew at the enemies and stuck in them. After which exploded. Enemies fell down but after several seconds got up.

- They look like citizens. But dead? So we need to fight with Zombies. And what's magic is it? Zombie Magic? Great. Maybe there a Vampire's magic or Werewolf's magic? -. I said. These Zombies tried to attack me but I sharply jumped back because sensed a magic up us.

Fire Magic:Explosion Fire Spear

The Fire Spear flew from up at the Zombies and exploded with a lot of fire. What a familiar spell.

- I'm still thinking. Who was target this time? Me or Zombies? -. I said. Bastard sighed.

- Stop it -. He said.

- Oh stop? Maybe you needed to stop when was attacking me and my brother Huh? -. I said.

- Are you seriously going to talk about this after so many years, right here and right now when we need to protect the people?! -. He asked. Damn. This bastard is right. I saw how a few Zombies jumped at Bastard from behind.

Slash Magic: Death Scythe.

The big slash slashed this Zombies. Captain of Green Mantis landed near us.

- Don't let your guard down or I will slash you -. He said.

- Yes, sir -. Said Bastard.

Then we continued to fight with these Zombies. But they continued to got up. Argh! They can die or not?! Mantis'a Captain ran somewhere. Oh crap.
I saw how two little boys were running from this alive corpses. I wanted to help and the crows flew at Zombies and destroyed them. But because of explosion the building which were nearby start to ruin and it's debris fell on the boys. FUCK! NO! In that second Bastard jumped at the boys and saved their lives. Damn. I didn't expected that from him. He seems to change.

- Both of you are fine? -. He asked.

- Y-e-s -. One of them answered but with fear. He was staying behind the second

- Where is your parents? -. Bastard Asked.

- We are orphans. We don't have parents -. Said the second. He seems to be brave. I heard Zombie's sounds. I looked at Bastard and Boys. - Calm down. We are magic knights. Stay behind us. We will protect both of you. Right? -. He said and looked at me. I still don't like him.

- Right -. I answered and looked at Zombies. I created my scythe. Let's go.

(Y/N)'s POV
I was running at the roofs. I lost Asta. There were a lot of alive dead persons. Zombies. I fight with few of them to protect two girls. Then they ran and hid somewhere. It's useless to fight with this Zombies. I'm totally sure that this is magic. So there must be owner of this magic. I need to find him or her. Then I saw someone in a white coat at the roof. I jumped to this roof.

- Hey! What are you doing here? -. I asked.

- Magic Knight? -. Female voice said.

- Yeah! I can help! Are you hiding here? -. I asked.

Weapon Magic: The Sword

This girl took out a sword from the grimoire and tried to attack me. I dodged and grabbed her hand with sword. Then took out it and pushed her. But the sword is gone.

Weapon Magic: Axes

She took out the axe from heir grimoire and jumped at me. The girl scratched my cheek and I jumped back. She took out the second axe.

- What the fuck are you doing?! I'm here for help! -. I said.

- Are you really so stupid? If you don't get it, I'M ENEEMY! -. She yelled.

- OOOOOOOH. Now I get it. -. I said and took out my grimoire. She again jumped at me with two axes but I created the half of shield on my hand and protected myself with it, the girl's axes touched with my shield and was absorbed but the second half wasn't the triangle. How it works?!

- Huh?!? -. She asked. I looked at her, then at shield. I just hit her in the forehead with my shield.

- Ouch! -. She said.

- Are you seriously and enemy? Or just wasting my time? -. I asked.

- Why are you asking such a silly question?! -. She asked.

- Question on Question. You not seems like you created these Zombies -. I said.

- Uh? Yeah. It wasn't me. It was this brat, Rades -. She said.

- Oh. And where is Rades? -. I asked.

- Here -. She pointed. Then the girl sharply understood what she did and closed her mouth with her hand.

- Thanks -. I said

- I-i won't let you go! -. She said.

I sighed.

Bomb Creation Magic: Electric Bomb .

A small ball fell from the sky between us. Then suddenly it exploded with electricity. I jumped back again but jumped on the another roof which were behind me.

- Oh fuck! -. I said. The girl passed out because of big damage. I looked up and saw a man on a higher roof in a black cloak and mask with slingshot. I got up and looked at the direction where is girl pointed. Then I looked at the man but he is gone. Who was that? However it's no time to think. I must find the "Zombies King". After that I went to the this direction.

Asta's POV
I was staying in front of the flying electric corpse. I can't even come up to it! My cheek was still bleeding. Damn. It's bad. Then I saw how a half of shield flew at the this flying corpse and stuck in it.

- What?! -. Said the corpse owner

It absorbed magic in corpse and exploded.

(Y/N) landed near me.

- You are a little late, (Y/N). -. I said.

- Huh. I thought you already end here, Asta -. He said.

- I was about to finish him! -. I said. He pointed at my cheek which were still blinding.

- Really? -. (Y/N) asked

- Really!!! -. I said.

- You Bastard! You gonna pay for that! -. Said The Corpse Owner.

Then from the ground appeared another corpse. It was green and with a mask, on this mask was one eye. It has four muscle hands.

- Number 13 - Gregor! Everyone who underestimate my magic is sinners! -. Yelled the corpse owner.