Page 10|Date Arc:First Date|

(Y/N) POV

After we returned from the mission, Captain Yami laughed loudly at us and praised us. As it turned out, for actions, the wizard king awards a star to nine squads.But we black bulls only get debts. BUT! Thanks to Asta, Noelle, Magna and me. We got the first star! I was so proud of myself! BUT! That's not all! I GOT A WAGE!OMG,THERE IS SO MUCH MONEY! I FEEL RICH! I CAN BUY EVERYTHING! THE FIRST THAT I WILL BUY IT ......... Well ......... I don't know. So now Asta, Vanessa, Noelle and I are going shopping!
As we walked down the street, a lot of different men stared at Vanessa. They called her the lush witch from black bulls. Although Vanessa did not mind attracting some guy. Well, she told that to Noelle.
We turned around the corner and there was a wall. Just a Wall. Vannessa went to the wall and WALKED THROUGH IT! It was cool. I accelerated and ran with all my strength into the wall at that moment Vanessa looked out of her and I crashed into her. Fuck my balls!
Third Person POV
(Y / N) fell with Vanessa. The girl was lying on the floor and the guy was lying on her boobs,he was all red.
-Oh what a lustful boy.Is it feels soft?-.Asked Vanessa with a smile and flirt.
-UHHHHH!SORRY!-.(Y/N) apologized very loudly.
Noelle POV
What an awkwardness. And why don't I like it? I don't care at all! But if I were instead of Vanessa........ NO! WHAT I'M THINKING! THROW THIS OUT OF YOUR HEAD, NOELLE!
(Y/N) POV
After a while, going shopping, we didn't buy anything. So we decided to split up. Asta and I went to the right, Noelle and Vanessa to the left.As we walked, we noticed a naked Magna sitting in a chair in front of an old lady.
-Damn I lost again!-.Magna shouted.
-It was a nice game,sonny-.The old lady said.We approached them.
-Hi Magna, what are you doing? - Asta asked
-Losing at cards! - he answered.
-I can see the future!-.Said the Old Woman.
-Oh understood.Well, I'm not a gambling person-.I said, but then the elder took out a LARGE AND WIDE bag of money.
- Who wins me will get the whole bag! - said the old lady. This is so much money! My eyes lit up with determination. I turned sharply and banged my fist on the table on which there were cards.
-I'M ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE, OLD LADY! -. I shouted.
-Yes! SHOW THE POWER OF A TRUE MAN,(Y / N)! - shouted Magna.
- You can do it, (Y / N)! The main thing is not to give up!-.Asta said resolutely.
-By the way. Explain how to play?-.I said with a little embarrassment.
Third Person POV
After explaining the rules (Y / N) and the old woman started. The guy tried his best but the old woman won him very quickly. She continued to smile. The problem was that, (Y / N) put his entire wage as a bet.Yes,he lost his money.(Y / N) tried not to cry. He was holding back his emotions. His heart was breaking. But then he looked at Asta. Never give up. Remember (Y / N) and put all his clothes as a bet except a cape. And again lost. Already naked as Magna he sat with big shocked eyes.
-Remember sonny,Never chase after money, because chasing it you can lose much more-.Said the old lady.
-Could you say this before,I lost my clothes and money!-.Yelled (Y/N).
At that moment, Noelle and Vanessa came around the corner. They noticed Asta, Magna and naked (Y / N). Noelle squealed so loudly that the whole kingdom could hear her. Vanessa smiled lasciviously and covered her eyes with her hat.
-I did not think that you love older womens,(Y / N) -. She said.
-WHAT?!?NO!We just played with cards!And I lost!-.He yelled.
-Please put on something!-.Said Noelle with closed eyes.
-I don't have any other clothes!-.(Y/N) said.
-I can lend you money for clothes. But then you will return it to me with interest.Or you can go naked. I think with such a body and the size of a "carrot" you will be liked by many girls-.Vanessa said.
-Carrot?I don't understand.But Okay!With interest! Just let's buy me clothes!-.Said (Y/N).Vanessa used a magic thread to make (Y / N) very small and tight boxers. After that they wanted to go to a clothing store, but suddenly they heard a scream: The old woman who won (Y / N), was robbed by a stranger.The man on the cloud flew out of the Black Market. Bh-ha guy was already following him, where did he come from? I don't know. Then Asta ran after the robber, and after Asta ran (Y / N) almost naked.Bh-ha was riding in his bronze transport. The robber flew away on his cloud but Asta threw a sword at him and the robber fell to the ground with shouts. (Y / N) and Bh-ha caught up with the robber who was lying on the floor. When suddenly the robber stabbed Sekkes leg with a poisoned knife. The frightened guy fell on the ground thinking that he was going to die. Almost naked (Y / N) ran up to the lying Bh-ha!
- Dude, are you okay ?! - asked the guy.
-I'm dying-. Sekke answered in a trembling voice.
-What? You can't die, Bh-ha! - shouted (Y / N).
- Alas, but such is fate. My fate is to die here from a deadly poison from a dangerous criminal. - After these words (Y / N) elbowed Sekke in the stomach.
-Don't give a damn about fate! If she tells you to die, it doesn't mean you have to die! Surpass your fate and survive!-.Shouted (Y / N).At that moment Asta ran up to them.
-Are you guys okay?-.He asked.
-Everything is good! Bh-ha just hurt-.Answered (Y / N). After that Noelle and Vanessa came to them. Pink-haired smeared Bh-ha's wound with ointment. Asta and (Y / N) tied the criminal. Sekke put the criminal on his transport.
-Thanks for the help black bulls!-.Said Sekke and left.
After that, they returned the money to that elderly woman.
- Thank you so much - said the old lady.
-You are welcome!Magic Knights are always ready to help! - Answered (Y / N).
-M-maybe l-let's go and buy clothes for (Y / N)!-.With red cheeks, Noelle said.
-Why did you blush?-.Vanessa asked slyly.
-I'm NOT BLUSHED! It's just cold here! And (Y / N) may freeze! - She answered.
-Noelle is right! We need to hurry!-.Asta said. He grabbed (Y / N) by the hand and they ran to an unknown direction. Because Asta did not know where the store was.
-I think we don't need them to get lost without us-.Vanessa said and Noelle nodded. The girls followed the guys at a quick pace.
-Interesting newcomers this year-.A voice was heard behind the girls. But they didn't hear it. -This guy. Something about him worries me. Although I didn't see his magic. Something inside him was different-. An unknown voice was thinking which gradually this voice from female became male.
An hour later (Y / N) was already putting on his new clothes and was about to show himself in front of his friends. He opens the curtain.