Page 19|Royal Capital Arc:Family|

Third Person POV
Golden Dawn and Black Bulls were straying and looking at the ceremony.

- So. Let's begin our ceremony -. Said Julius.

Noelle was still shaking. Nazar put his hand on her shoulder.

- Noelle are you fine? -. He asked quietly.

- Y-yeah. Just  a little cold -. She said. The boy looked at the people on the ceremony. Then he looked at Noelle and again at people. He pointed at the Silver Eagles squad.

- Is that them? About them you told me? -. He asked. Noelle nodded. - Don't worry. I'm here. We are here with you. (Y/N), Asta, we won't let them hurt you -. He said.

- T-thanks, Nazar -. She said. Then Julius said very familiar name and when Nazar looked at this person, his eyes winded.

- Kai Akafire of the Green Mantis. Six stars earned. I grant you the title of Intermediate Magic Knight Third Class -. Said Julius.

Nazar's POV
THIS BRAT! HE WAS TRYING TO KILL US! AND HE IS THERE! SIX FUCKING STARS! DOES HE BECOME THAT STRONG?! ARGH!

- Your Fire Magic and your explosions are incredible ! But you need to be a little "shy" with it, especially with you explosions. Your magic can hurt people around -. Said Mister Wizard King.

OH REALLY?! ESPECIALLY DANGEROUS FOR TWO LITTLE BOYS!

- Thank you for advices, your majesty -. Said Kai.

HE IS ANNOYING ME

- Nazar. Shoulder. Please. You making me feel pain -. Said Noelle. I squeezed her shoulder because of my anger.

- I'm so sorry -. I said with red cheeks.

- Well done, all of you. All right. We have got a simple reception set up. So I hope you will enjoy yourselves. Oh I almost forgot, we have some special guests with us today. Make sure you get to know each other really well -. Said Mister Wizard King.
They all looked at us. Nobles. Even if I put up with that not all Nobles are bad, still. I don't trust them. But I looked where was going Mister Wizard King and I went after him. I need to ask him something personal. But Noelle grabbed my hand.

- Where are you going? -. She asked.

- Don't worry. I will return soon. Just some businesses . Be near Asta or (Y/N). Even if they try to humiliate you somehow or do something, these two will protect you. We are in one squad, we are family. -. I said.

Noelle's POV
Family? Huh.

- Okay -. I answered and Nazar went after Wizard King. All this time he was training me, was near when I needed it. Even if peasant, he is really good friend for me. Thank you, Nazar. I hope this reception will end quickly.

Nazar's POV
I went after Mister Wizard King and he quickly noticed it.

- What do you want? -. He asked me.

- Mister Wizard King. I want to ask you. Some personal question -. I said. He turned to me with that warm and kind smile.

- What is it? -. He asked.

- I'm sure you know every squad of magic knights. And I'm sure that they are doing a report, right -. I said

- Yes -. He answered.

- I need to know about last mission of Avio from the Crimson Lions -. I said. Me and (Y/N) thought that he died but he just didn't come home. Maybe he is still alive. Somewhere. It's silly that after so many years I'm trying to find him but I want to believe that he is alive. This my little hope.