Page 9|First Mission Arc:Never give Up!|

Third Person POV
-Did he got him?-. Noelle asked.He used ice to make Asta skid.He killed Asta's momentum.The man with the scar spat out some blood from his mouth and grinned.
-Even if you can cut magic.Without magic itself, you're a weak mortal-.
-Ice magic: Heavenly ice fang-. Asta threw up and he coughed up blood.

 After that the guy fell to the ground

-Sleep there for eternity-.Said the man with the scar.
(Y/N) POV
Asta!Damn!What are we gonna do?I am almost staying on my feet.The guy came close to the water dome.
-That some tremendously powerful magic.However....-He raised his hand in front of the dome and began to freeze it.
-I think I can make myself a small door. -He continued.
Damn, I don't know what to do! He's just going to kill us. Magna was sitting on his knees and breathing heavily. He's already at the limit. Like me. And Asta ... damn.So it's end?Nazar..... I'm sorry.Apparently I was not destined to become a wiz-
-I'M NOT DONE YET!-.Asta appeared behind the man with a scar and tried to attack him.But the guy again was flown out by big icicle.Asta.......
-I'm impressed.You are still alive-.Said the man with the scar.-But with such injuries you can't fight using your sword.Maybe better will be to give up?-.He continue.
-If I give up who is going to protect these people?-.Said Asta.-That's not just a promise.I'm gonna become a wizard king in order to protect these people!-.He yelled.Asta........Damn!What am I fucking doing huh?Give up?Die?!Fuck this shit!I slapped my face.I went too far and now giving up?Fuck my balls but no!
I'm not going to die!I'm not going to lose someone again!These people are my responsibility as future wizard king!I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP EVEN TO DEATH!I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and for saving people I am ready for everything!Besides,I wouldn't give Nazar an easy way to wizard king title.
-Wizard King?This is a ridiculous dream.Your way ends here-.Said the man with a scar to Asta.At that moment, a plan appeared in my head.
-Master Magna!-.I yelled.
-What?-.He asked.
-I have a plan-.I said a give him a determination smile.
Third Person POV
(Y / N) stepped out of the water dome and dragged two half-shields along the ground, his face beamed with a battered but warm smile.
-Hey bastard! Deal with me first! Or are you afraid?- Shouted (Y / N).
-I? I'm afraid of some worm without magic? Well, if you want to die first, then I don't mind-.
THIRD PERSON POV
He said and raised his hand above the grimoire. (Y / N) took one half in his teeth and jumped up. At that moment a large ice icicle escaped from the underground. (Y / N) rolled headfirst in the air and put half in front of the icicle aimed at him half began to absorb magic and the shield became full-fledged. But continued to absorb. At the moment of absorption (Y / N) stood with his hands on the shield, his back to the man with the scar, and at the same moment he suddenly pushed off. He began to roll over to face the enemy and in this moment he took out half of the shield from the tooth and pulled it up. The first shield exploded. And formed smoke. A lot of fireballs flew out of the smoke and most of them were absorbed by the second half. As soon as (Y / N) got to his feet after his somersault,he threw a shield with Magna magic at the man with a scar.The guy created ice shields and protected himself from Magnas fire balls.Then he dodged from (Y/N)'s shield.
-What a dreadful waste of my time-.Said the man with a scar.
-It's not a waste!-.Yelled Asta and hit the magic side of the (Y/N)'s shield with the horizontal side of his sword. The shield flew with even bigger speed at the man with the scar.It hit him right in the back and exploded in the same second.
(Y/N) POV
I fell to my knees and began to cough up blood. Damn, I feel terrible. But I need to hold on. I saw people in hoods lying unconscious. Then I saw this bastard with a scar. He wounded, with difficulty got to his feet and tried to escape. I forgot what pain means,suddenly got up and ran at him. I hit him in the face with a running start and he fell on the ground. I could hardly stand on my feet. I put my foot on his throat and said:
-This is the end, bastard-.After my hit he passed out.I felt very tired, I urgently needed rest and sleep.
-I defeated you! No, we defeated! We commoners kicked your arrogant ass! - I heard the joyful shouts of people behind me.
-Short-boy-(Y / N)! Your plan worked! You are a real man! - shouted Magna.
Third Person POV
One of the hooded men escaped, Noelle's spell dissipating and wetting everyone. A couple of seconds after that (Y / N) fell to the ground and fell asleep. Asta, Magna and Noelle ran up to him.
-He's just asleep-.Magna said and sighed with relief.
Noelle POV
Honestly,he is completely reckless
And obnoxious
And peasant
But also an amazing and wonderful person.Besides,even a little cute when sleeping.
Third Person POV
At this time, one bird flew into a church in this village. There was one bright stone. The bird took it in its beak and flew to the side (Y / N) and the others. She saw the sleeping person and flew into him. The bird began to peck his head (Y / N) from what he woke up
-Ouch!Ouch!OUCH!-.shouted the guy.
He opened his eyes and saw a bird, a bird very familiar to him.
-Hey! This is one of the birds from the exam!-. Asta shouted.
- No -. Answered (Y / N). - This is another bird-.He continued. - You still haven't forgotten me, right? -. Said (Y / N). The bird just nodded.
-Stone!This bird has a stone! And this stone belongs to the villagers of this village!Give it back!-.Asta tried to take the stone but could not catch the bird I .
-It was the stone of our mayor-.Said Male villager.
-You can take this stone.After all you saved us-.Said another male villager.After that bird sat on Asta's head.
-Thanks!-.Said Asta.
-If you want you can flew on my head!-.Noelle said to the bird with a blush.
-Wait,(Y/N) you already knew this bird?-.Asked Magna.
-Oh yeah!One day my adoptive father brought home a bird with a broken wing. We took care of it for a very long time. Especially Nazar, he loves these anti-birds and always wanted one. After the bird recovered, she flew away.I was proud of myself and my brother tried to hold back tears-.(Y/N) said.
-But why do you think that this is exactly the same bird?-.Asked Magna.
-Little horns-.(Y/N) answered and pointed at the bird's horns.
-Oh,okay I got it-.Said Magna.

TIMESKIP
Noelle, Magna, Asta and (Y / N) stood in front of their tied opponents. The man with scar awoke.
-Woke up scumbag?-. Magna asked.
"So my magic will be restored and then we'll talk! All your life you will pay off your sins! Magic Knights will knock the truth out of you. Who are you? What were you doing here?They will find out everything!" Magna continued.
-No they won't-.Answered the man with the scar and began to shine.
-Ice Magic:Ice burial-.All captured opponents were frozen and then they killed themselves.Everyone was shocked.
-Morons....Life........what do you think life is?Killing others so easily and even killing yourself!I will never accept people like you!-.Said (Y/N) with an angry voice.
(Y/N) POV
Now I was walking through the village. Asta was running from the bird and Noelle was running after them. By the way, I just realized that we didn't give a name to the bird when we looked after her in childhood. But my thoughts were interrupted by a weak cry. I followed the sound and saw a little boy who was crying at the grave.
-Grandpa .....- He spoke.-Mister Magic Knight?-.He said without even turning his head to me.
-The villagers told me about your grandfather. He was the only one who tried to fight back from these bandits.He was a wonderful person who protected this village. -I said.
-Not long ago, my grandfather looked so happy. He defeated two magicians, albeit in cards. He always dreamed of becoming a magic knight , but could not pass the exam.He regretted it.He said he should have worked harder when he was young.The boy said sadly.Then the boy wiped away his tears, turned sharply to me and said:
-I'm a peasant but could I become a magic knight?-.He asked me and I smiled.
-Sure you can!My father was about 40 when he got into a magic knight!My twin brother and I are peasants but we joined the magic knights!And don't forget about Asta!Everyone can become a magic knight but you need to work very hard!I will continue working to become a wizard king and I will wait for you kiddo!-.I said with great confidence and determination.
-Yeah!-.He said and smiled.That smile was so warm. Avio you were right.

Somewhere
Third Person POV
The man ran down the lanes of the burning village, he was all wounded as if he had been pecked. The man fell to the ground.
-Damn! Damn!-.He repeated. Then a couple of black crows began to fly over him.
-Please stop! - shouted a man. From around the corner came a boy with a cloak of black bulls, red eyes and black hair.
-Stop? Didn't that old man beg you for mercy? But no, you killed him. So why should I stop?-.Nazar asked.
-Please! I will improve! I will no longer steal and kill!-.The man was begging. Nazar only sighed and snapped his fingers. After a click, the crows disappeared.
-I thought you would at least be strong. But you are boring and weak-. Sadly said Nazar. The man thought that he was saved. A smile reigned on his face.Nazar looked at the smile and said:
- Disgusting smile -. At that moment, at a breakneck speed, a crow stuck into the man's right eye and began to eat up the man's head.

 At that moment, at a breakneck speed, a crow stuck into the man's right eye and began to eat up the man's head

After a couple of seconds a crow exploded with the man's head.
-Life for life-.Said Nazar.
(Y/N) POV
My first mission ended. And now I understand a lot. Nazar was right. I didn't even understand before how dangerous the work of a magic knight. Today I could die. At that moment I looked at Asta, Noelle and Magna. But I was not alone.I understand everything, but even the awareness of danger will not stop me. Now Nothing can't stop me and I will never give up! I will go to the end and no matter who turns against me! I will defeat anyone! ANYONE!
Then I felt something sit on my head.
-Oh! Hi! Now you decided to sit on my head? You know, I'm glad to see you again. I already want to see Nazar's face when he sees you-.I said and smiled representing this situation.