Page 14|Dungeon Arc:Friends|

Luck's POV
I was squeezed in thick smoke, it prevented me from breathing. I can't lose.

Keep winning Luck, no matter what, keep winning.

I need to do something. I must win for my mom.

Third Person POV
- Looks like you're dragging some kind of chain. I will set you free -. Said Lotus.

Suddenly near Luck flew half of the shield which absorbed the smoke and continued to fly into Lotus.

Smoke Creation Magic:Smoke shell

Lotus protected himself with a smoke shell. Shield exploded. Lotu's defence was broken but he was fine.

Smoke Creation Magic:Smoke Binding Cross Prison.

A lot of thick smoke began to move to the side (Y/ N) that grabbed it and strangled him, just like with Luck .

- LEAVE HIM ALONE -. Shouted Asta, jumped on the smoke and cut through it.Noelle stood near Luck

- And who are you?-.Asked Lotus.

- His Friends! -. (Y/N) and Asta said at the same time.

- Oh So you come here to protect your friend. That's a quite problem for me -. Said Lotus

- Stay back.....He is mine. I'm going to beat him alone-. Said Luck with a crazy smile. Then he ran fast toward Lotus.(Y/N) looked at Luck.

Flashback
(Y/N)'s POV
I was sitting on the chair in front of Avio. He was telling me stories about his squad. We were outside. Then Nazar walked from home and with anger looked at us.
-Do you start without me!!?!-. He said
- Sorry bro, you fell asleep near this bird with horns and I decided to not wake you up-. I said. Avio put a second chair near (Y/N)'s chair.
- Sit down, dear-.Said Avio. Nazar sat on the chair.
- I wanted to tell you something. Both of you are going to the magic knights, right? -. He asked.
- Of course! -. Brothers said at the same time.
- You must know the main thing when you join the squad. Comrades are also important as friends or family. These are the people with whom you will fight together and defend the kingdom. The work of a magic knight is not to beat the bad guys, is to protect and help the people. Captain, vice-captain, knights they can all be strange but that doesn't stop them from being your friends. Protect and help your friends just as you protect and help each other.

Flashback's end

Third Person POV
Luck tried to attack Lotus but he dodged in left after that

Smoke Creation Magic:Smoke Punch

Smoke turned into a big fist and tried to attack Luck from behind but (Y/N) stood between them. Smoke punched him. And he flew at Luck. Blonde quickly dogged in right and looked at (Y/N) who was lying on the floor. He stood up.

- I don't know what you think about me. I don't know almost nothing about you. But you are my comrade and friend, that's why I'm not gonna let you fight with these guy alone. Or who instead of you going to test my powers in 2-3 years huh?-. Said (Y/N). Smoke fist again tried to attack Luck but Asta cut it with his sword.

-I don't have any blood relatives, but when I joined the squad everyone of you Already became my friends!-. Shouted Asta. Luck looked at (Y/N) then at Asta.

-Well, I think fighting together is more funny than Alone-. Said Luck with a smile. (Y/N) stood up and smiled too. Everyone was smiling except Noelle.

-Well, now I must get serious-. Said Lotus.

Smoke Creation Magic:Prison of the Fallen King