PAGE 7|First Mission Arc:Pain of Loss|

(Y/N) POV
Another morning in the squad.This time everything is calmer. We just sit and have breakfast. I have already managed to get to know everyone I met here. What I managed to find out is that:
Luck is a battle freak.All he wants to do is fight and fight.
Vannesa loves to walk half naked and drunk.
Charmy loves to eat and also has magic that allows her to cook food.
Gray is quiet and does not speak until he becomes one of us. He can transform.It's cool and useful magic.
Goshua is Nazar but only 10000 times worse, he is too crazy about his sister.
Magna, who tries to be a real man, Finral, who is obsessed with girls, and Gordon, who is almost "invisible".So, that's everyone I've met except for the captain, Asta and Noelle.
While I was thinking, the others were telling Asta what the magic knights do.After breakfast, the captain called us. More correctly , Noelle, Asta and  me. Is this something important? A dangerous task for newbies?
Magna led us to the captain sitting on the couch.
-And so, newbies, today you have your first task!-. Magna shouted.
-FINALLY! What will it be? Bandits? Monsters? An ancient race revived from the dead under the leadership of a demon? Demons from the neighboring kingdom who killed our parents and now we will take revenge? Or will we go to another dimension?-.I yelled.
-SHUT UP,SHRIMP!! -.The captain shouted at me and then continued. - Much better, you will hunt on the wild boars!-.answered the Captain and my smile disappeared at once.
-Wild Boars?-.Asta and Noelle asked at the same time.
-Is this a joke or are you serious?-.I asked, looking hopefully at Magna and the Captain.
-What a stupid task!- Said Noelle.
-I can kill the boar only with my hands!-.Asta shouted, showing his biceps.
-Do not underestimate the boars! - answered Magna
-In short, we lost the bet playing cards to one old man and now we must help his village with wild boars. -The Captain said calmly, but at the word "old man" he smiled.
-Why we?It's not our problem!- Asked Asta and Noelle at the same time.
- They are right!-. I confirmed.
- Get your ass from here and go kill wild boars or I will kill you- Yami said threateningly and with the look of a killer. And then we all recharged ourselves with energy to kill the boars! This is a very important task!Exactly a second later, Asta, Noelle, Magna and me were going to go after the boars.
-Well, should I go to some dirty village now to kill dirty boars-. Noelle grumbled to show her displeasure, or so it seemed to me.
- What are you grumbling? - Magna asked
-I'm not grumbling! Just with my control of magic, should I go on such a mission?-.Noelle asked, clearly worried about it.
-Of course you should!The more you practice the faster you learn!If something goes wrong  Asta,Magna and I will be ready to help you-.I said and smiled at Noelle. After that, she blushed and turned away sharply,weird.
-Thanks-. Noelle said quietly.
-The words of a real man!-. Magna said and patted me on the shoulder.
-Magna is right!-.Asta shouted.
-Guys, stop, I'm blushing-.I said.
After that Magna said that we cannot use Finral to get to the village. He has never been there, so he cannot teleport there. Because of this, we are forced to fly on brooms.So Asta is without magic, Noelle cannot control magic, and I'll just pass out at halfway if I fly on a broom.Magna agreed that we will all fly on his broom. I thought he was  joking, but when I saw his broom ........damn,this "Crazy Cyclone" is a crazy cool broom!
Asta and I were shocked by the coolness of this broom. Noelle did not understand anything and just looked at us. Then we all sat on Magna's broom, I am surprised how we fit. The first was Magna, Asta was behind him, Noelle was behind Asta and I was the last. After we took off with a little difficulty and our first task began. As I know, now Nazar also has a task, I wonder what is with him right now?

Nazar POV

My mission is to protect one village of bandit assault, but I did not go there alone, unfortunately.
-Look at my sister, she is an angel-.Said Goshua.
-Our mission is gonna help our friendship become stronger-.Said Gordon.
Why am I not with Noelle or (Y / N) ?! Just, why?!?

(Y/N) POV
We were already flying up to the village we needed when suddenly Magna noticed something strange. Fog. The whole village was shrouded in a strange fog. We landed near the entrance to the village. Well, I think so, because of the fog you can't see anything.
- What is it?-.I asked.
-Feels Magic-.Noelle said.
-Do you think that this fog is magic?-. Asta asked in shock.
-It is Magic. But no one in the village has such a powerful spell. Something is wrong-.Magna said with fear. Then he pointed to the fog.
-Asta take out your sword and cut the fog!-.Smart idea, I thought.
-What are you saying, Magna. I can't cut the fog-. Asta said with an embarrassing smile.Idiot.
-It's magic, moron-. I said.
-Exactly!-.After these words Asta pulled out his sword.Asta began to cut the fog from magic and Magna showed him the way where he must cut, so we could go to the village center. When we got there, I saw all the villagers sitting in one place. They were wounded, exhausted and their eyes were full of fear. Then my eyes slowly went up and I saw these icy sharp icicles.

Nazar POV
My first mission was a failure, we arrived too late, the village was already under attack.
When Gordon, Gauche and I were in the village, we split up. And now I ran to a church in this village and saw one of the bandits standing on the corpse of an innocent old man ........ and next to him lies a little girl who is trying to remove the bandit's leg from the corpses of the old man.

(Y/N) POV
"Execute." An unknown voice said. At that moment Magna ran past me.
-Fire Magic Creation:Explosive Buckshot!-.Magna destroyed all  the icicles with this spell.I didn't even have time to move as he reacted to the danger to the villagers.That means being a magic knight?I must forget about fear and protect innocent people.
-Oh god!Finally!Magic Knights!-.Male Villager said
-Thanks goodness!We are safe now!-Female Villager said.
-What's going on here?-.Asked Magna.
-Grandpa!Your prayers were answered!Magic Knights here!-.Said the little blonde boy to the old man who was lying on the ground.

Nazar POV
-Leave my grandpa alone........ please-. She understood that her grandpa was dead, but she still wanted to save him. Pain in her eyes .......... pain of loss.So easily kill the person?What kind of shit is he?

(Y/N) POV
Magna ran abruptly to the recumbent old man.
-Old man! Old man! Wake up!-Magna shouted.
- The mayor tried to protect us - said one of the villagers.
So easily take someone's life? What kind of monsters are they?In the eyes of this little boy I saw pain.In Magna's eyes I saw pain.In Villagers eyes I saw pain.Very familiar pain to me.............pain of loss.
                            FLASHBACK
    Little (Y / N) stood near the open door to his hut, to his house. He looked across the aisle to the street as if waiting for someone. Then little Nazar came up behind him.
- (Y / N) let's go to sleep - the boy said sleepily.
-No. I will wait for him. - Answered (H / C) boy.
-He won't come today- Nazar said.
- I said that I would wait! - Shouted (Y / N). Nazar just shrugged his shoulders and went to bed.
But HE did not return either tomorrow or after tomorrow. Not after a month. Avio did not return. And the boys were still waiting. (Y / N) sat at the door and Nazar looked out the window sometimes sleeping. They both knew that he would never return. But they continued to wait. (Y / N) was hungry and tired and fainted on the floor by the front door.
The boy woke up in his old bed, with a glass of water next to him.two peaches and one apple. Next to his bed was Nazar sleeping on a chair. After (Y / N) woke up his brother also began to wake up. (H / C) The boy drank water and looked at his brother.
-Nazar I ........-. He did not have time to finish up as Nazar hugged him and tears began to flow down his face.
"I don't want to believe it either! I don't want to accept it either! But please, (Y / N) stop killing yourself! Stop waiting for him!" The boy was shouting all in tears.
-But Nazar ......-. Then Nazar again did not let his brother finish.
-You don't eat! You don't sleep! Stop! He died!DIED! - At that moment (Y / N) also began to cry. They both cried but hugged each other very tightly. They did not want to let each other go. They cried. together. They felt the pain of loss together.

                               P L E A S E
                                 D O N 'T
                                L E A V E
                                    M E
                               A L O N E,
                            B R O T H E R

                     END OF FLASHBACK

Nazar POV
-Hey! What the hell are you doing?-.I yelled. After he noticed me, he stepped off the corpse and stood in front of me. His yellow eyes and black hair were now clearly visible.
-Magic Knight? And although only a black bull.Run away or I'll get you out of the way-.He said.Annoying. Annoying . Bastard. Bitch. How could you take his life from this old man in front of his granddaughter? How can you take a life so easily? He made her feel the pain of loss. I hate him. I hate him.
- Get out of my way! - he shouted. I will kill him.I looked at him with big anger.
(Y/N) POV
-Who the hell are you?-. Magna asked, looking at the man with a watch and a scar on his face.
-In three seconds you all will be executed! - said the unknown man. He raised his hand above the grimoire and a second later a large piece of ice flew into the Magna. I did not even think how immediately I ran and suddenly stopped with my back to Magna.I quickly spelled half shield and set it in front of me. It Began to absorb this magic.Seems that this spell was too big for shield but no.Shield absorbed all this spell.Another half of shield was too brightly that usual.But now I don't care about it.This guy with a clock.I looked at him with big angrer.

Nazar/(Y/N) POV
-You're gonna  pay for taking life from this old man and making someone close to him feel a pain of  loss!-.I yelled.

(A/N):If there mistakes,I'm, very sorry!Thank you for reading this.I will try to publish next chapter as faster as I can.Have a nice day/night/morning/evening.