PAGE 4|Prologue Arc:Exam Part II and New Squad|

(Y/N) POV

Kania looked at me confusedly

- Your name is Fuck? -. She asked with a blush on her cheeks.

- Oh no! My name is (Y / N) (L / N) -. I answered. Her brother wounded me and, more importantly, my brother, on the other hand, she is not to blame for this and it was a long time ago. Okay, now I need to focus on the battle. After the first couple of tests I started to feel weaker, as if someone was taking away my vitality. I have one spell and it needs to be wisely used.

Kania POV

His name (Y/N). Familiar. He isn't one of the nobles, his clothes look cheap. I don't feel mana from him but he has a grimoire, that's kinda weird. Okay no matter who is him, now I must show all my skills to captains. I must prove Kai that I'm not a little weak girl. If Mr.Silva or Mr.Vermilion noticed me or Mr.Vengeance. Sorry (Y/N), but I'm going to win you no matter what.

Third Person POV

Both opponents were ready for a fight. Kania opened her grimoire, the girl sighed and said.

Fire-Beast Creation Magic:Fire Birds

Many small fire birds appeared behind the girl's back, they flew at a frantic speed at her opponent. (Y / N) managed to jump in different directions and crouch down, but that was useless. A couple of them hit him twice in the right knee, after which the boy fell on it. Severe shortness of breath and many wounds. Kania showed mercy and stopped her attack, the girl offered the guy to surrender, because in her opinion he had no chance. He even did not open the grimoire and was already wounded.

- Heh, Is that all you can? If so, then I'm even ashamed to give up -. He said with a wide smile. This answer annoyed the girl.

- If you want to lose with more injuries than now, I won't mind. I'll just end it -. She gritted her teeth. The guy prepared for another attack. He wasn't going to open the grimoire, which further annoyed Kania. She thought he was taunting her and underestimating, like her brother.

Fire-Beast Creation Magic:Cat Form

The girl's fingers were covered with fire from their ends, sharp fiery claws appeared, fiery ears appeared on her head and a fiery tail appeared from behind. Kania's speed was increased. The girl ran abruptly on (Y / N). The guy did not have time to do anything when he felt pain in his stomach. Kania was already behind him and the guy had a large bleeding cut on his stomach. (Y / N) put his hand on the bleeding stomach and could hardly stand on his feet.

- That's end -. Kania said and deactivated her spell. After that (Y/N) just smiled and turned around in her direction. He opened his grimoire.
(Y / N) looked at Kania then looked at the empty space between them. He took two steps forward and said.

Life Creation Magic:Shield of Pain

A shield appeared on the guy's free hand. This round shield was completely covered with (F / C) color. Kania was very surprised but even so she still thought that (Y / N) would take a few steps and pass out from loss of blood. (Y / N) while still holding hand on  his stomach, began to slowly walk towards Kania. Every time he took a step, his lips moved as if he were speaking but very quietly. After six steps,  he threw a shield at the girl, then stopped abruptly and fell to his knees.

 After six steps,  he threw a shield at the girl, then stopped abruptly and fell to his knees