Page 23|Royal Capital Arc: Fight until Death|

Dark Creation Magic: Crow Set

On Nazar's hands appeared a Crow Feather Gloves. And on his feet appeared a Crow Feather Boots.

- Still trying to do something. It's useless -. Said Zander.

Nazar sharply appeared in left side from the Zander and punched his face. Because of that attack he was pushed down but still standing on his feet.

- Ohohohoh! So this set is powered up your speed and strength just like my magic. But! I'm still faster and stronger! -. He yelled. Zander appeared in front of Nazar and tried to punched him but the boy "met" the enemies's punch with his own punch. Zander tried to punch the boy with another fist but Nazar did the same. They started to punch each other's fists.

- Ahahaahahahah! Nice! Nice! -

- Ahahaahahahah! Nice! Nice! -. Shouted Zander. Nazar's gloves started to crack. And his skin too. His hands started to bleed. After few seconds Nazar's gloves were broken. Zander punched his hands and broke his bonds. Nazar screams with all his might. It was so painful. Zander tried to punch Nazar's in stomach. But the boy jumped over Zander. The guy sharply turned and tried to attack Nazar agin but the boy again dodged. His boots were still on him, and he was still fast. Zander tried to attack again and again but Nazar continued to dodge.

- Stop running! Fight! -. Yelled Zander.

Zander pumped his body as hard as he could and attacked Nazar. This time he was so fast that the boy won't be able to dodge. Zander hit him in the stomach and Nazar flew at the ground. He coughed blood again. Nazar was about too pass out. He lost too much blood, also he had a lot of injuries.

- It's end Magic Knight! -. Said Zander when he stopped and looked at Nazar. But suddenly he fell on his knee and started to breath heavily. - Wait. No. No! -. Said Zander.

- Ha-ha. Finally -. Said Nazar

- No way......You found out? -. Asked Zander.

- Yes -. Nazar answered.

Zander's Power Up Magic is powered up his body, but this body is still a simple human body. It can't handle such a magic for too long especially when owner is powered up a few things. Zander is tired, and his body was ache. He can't normally stand on his feet. He used all his mana. Firstly Nazar tried to defeat Zander by force. But then he decided to only dodge to exhaust him to such a state. Now, Nazar pumped his legs and jumped at Zander. Nazar kicked Zander's face and the guy passed out. Because of big tired and hard kick. Nazar was staying near lying Zander. He looked up and screamed the winner's scream.

Nazar's POV
I won! I did it! I feel so bad and good! Bad because of my injuries, good because of my victory! Fuck! It's so painful! I almost don't feel my hands! Also my vision becomes darker. I made a few steps and passed out near lying enemy. Last thing about which I thought was: I hope (Y/N) will be proud of me.