Page 13|Dungeon Arc:Oteire|

Third Person POV

-Big bro!!!-. Shouted the small kid with short grey hair and brown eyes. He ran toward the guy who entered the room. He hugged the guy.
-You finally returned!With whom you fought this time?I'm so proud of you already!-. Little one shouted
-Calm down.Are you cleaned your room?-. Asked the guy.
-Yes!-. Kid answered.
-Washed the dishes?-. The guy asked
-Yes!-. Kid answered.
-Oh okay, so you are ready for some stories about you great older bro?-. He asked.
-YEEEEEES, REN!-. Kid shouted.
-You deserve it. Let's go to the kitchen! I will make some tea and tell you about how your bro won bad guys with his new spell !-. Ren said with a smile. Then there was a knock on the door.
-Ren Oteire! Open this door,we need to talk-. Male Voice said. Ren's cheerful mood changed to cautious and frightened.
-Raiden, bro. Please go to your room and wait there-. Said Ren
-But....-. He interrupted Raiden.
-I said GO TO YOUR ROOM-. Ren said more seriously.
-O-okay-. Little one said and quickly ran to his room. Ren turned around,sighed and opened the door.
-Nice to see you, Ren Oteire-. Man with glasses said. Ren looked around.
-What's happening?-. Ren asked
-What are you talked about?Everything as normal-. Said the Man.
-Magic Scholar of Diamond Kingdom - Moris Libardirt comes to my house alone? Nothing normal here-. Said Ren.
-Haha. Okay. I need to talk in person-. Said Moris.
-Okay. But quickly-. Said Ren and let Moris get inside the house. After that they went to the kitchen.
-So what do you need from me?-. Asked Ren.
-Ren Oteire, you are very young but already became one of the greatest warriors of Diamond Kingdom. Even without my experiments.
Near the border with Clover Kingdom was found a dungeon. I'm sure that Clover's Magic Knights are gonna explore it. So our Kingdom will send our warriors too. And I recommended you.-.He said
-What? Me?-. Ren asked.
-Yes. But I have a personal task for you in this dungeon-. Said Moris.
-What will be if I refuse?-. Asked Ren.
-I will take your brother for my next experiment-. Said Moris with a smile.Ren's eyes winded.
-Don't dare or-. Moris interrupted Ren.
-Shut up. I have all permissions for that. I need you bring some people to me from Clover-.Said Moris.
-Who?-. Asked Ren.He was ready.He will do everything to protect his brother.
-One of them is a Magic Knight named Avio. Probably he is dead but I'm not sure. And his adopted son's. Nazar and (Y/N). They are twins. Difference only in hair. (Y/N) - (H/C), Nazar - Black hair. Nazar must have a ring with red ruby on it. If I right,now they must be something about 15-16 age. So if we are lucky, they went to the magic knights just like their father. That's all what you need to know. If you succeed, I will not take your brother.Never.He will live a normal life without experiments.-. Said Moris.
-I agree. But let's clear one thing. Why do you need these people from Clover kingdom?-. Asked Ren.
-You already know everything that you need-. Moris said and got up.
-Also you can take your partner from the last mission. I'm sure this crazy girl doesn't mind going on another dangerous mission-. Said Moris and went toward the exit.

Flashback's end

Ren's POV

For what am I fighting for? Huh. I got up and looked at (Y/N). It was him. I didn't notice it but it's him. He is my target! Our with Raiden key to another life.
-I will answer you. Because you are key for my brother's safety. I was born in Diamond Kingdom. Terrible and cruel kingdom. Fortunately, my brother and I managed to avoid many of the cruel fights of this kingdom. Thanks to my training to become stronger, I was able to become one of the soldiers. I got a bigger house and more money. I was very young and strong. But I never let my brother go far from home. He does not know the truth about this world and kingdom. I fight for his safety! To protect him from this world! He will stay at home and never be hurt. This is why I'm fighting here-. I said.

(Y/N)'s POV

I stand in front of Ren. He was standing behind Zoe. Girl was standing in front of Noelle's dome.
-So that's why you are fighting. My name (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm fighting here for my dream! I'm going to become the Wizard King!-. I said.
-Wizard King? You without magic?-. Asked Ren.
-One day my brother said to me that we can't become magic knights because we were orphans. But we did it. So yes! Without magic I will become the Wizard King! -.I yelled.
-I want to ask you one question. Do you have a brother named Nazar with the ring on his left hand?-. Asked Ren. I was shocked. Fuck my balls! He knows us?
-How do you know?-.I asked .
-That's mean yes-. He said. Ren stripped off all of his clothes except for his pants. An Implanted stone was visible around his neck.
-I let him do this to me.I know that this mission will be hard-. It's started to shine. Ren's body started to become more muscular and bigger.
-I will do everything for Raiden-. He said.
-His magic getting stronger-. Said Noelle.
-My dear little brother. No one will get on our way. I'm going to see you again no matter what!-. Ren said.

Flashback
Raiden and I were staying on the roof.
-Look! Star is falling! -.Said Raiden with a big impression. Then he looked around. He looked at mountains, forest.
-This world is so beautiful. I want to see what's there!-.He shouted.
-We already talked about it, Raiden. You can't go away from home-. I said.
-But I want to explore it! I want to make friends! I want to see something other than our house! Why can't I go outside? You never told me the reasons-. Yelled Raiden. I looked at the sky.
-Because if you go outside, we will never see each other again-. I said and sat in front of him.
-What? I will return home!-. He yelled.
-Even though. I won't return. Just believe me. If you left our house. We will lose each other forever-. I said. He looks very sad.
-But why?-. Raiden Asked.
-I do not know.So just don't do this okay?And we will be together forever-.I said.
-Okay, big bro-. He answered.
Flashback's End

Third Person POV

Ren became big and muscular. He looked at (Y/N) with the look of the Hunter.
-Give up and become my hostage-. Ren said angrily.
-No-. (Y/N) answered.
-If Ren did this. I will too-. Said Zoe. Her stone on the neck began to shine. Her hands, legs and eyes began to burn.
Both of them were in the same direction and stood with their backs to each other. Noelle was in front of Zoe.( Y/N) in front of Ren.
-It's YOUR TIME TO SHINE, NOELLE!-. Shouted (Y/N) with all his strength. It was a signal. Noelle closed her eyes and started to shoot with magic. There were a lot of water balls! Noelle was creating them every second, but they all flew in all directions.
-YOU FINALLY STARTED TO FIGHT BACK!-. Zoe yelled. (Y/N) put down the sword and created two half of the shields. He just threw them in Ren and Zoe's direction. In that moment Halfs absorbed Noelle's magic. (Y/N) created another pair of Halfs and threw it.Noelle continued to shoot and (Y/N) continued to create.Ren wanted to dodge but the shields were so many, he jumped back and hit Zoe back.They looked at each other.In that time near Ren were a lot of shields full of powerful royal magic,flying in him and Zoe direction.
-Boom....-.Said (Y/N) and shields exploded. That was a very big and powerful explosion.

Noelle's POV
(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Where is he?! That explosion was so quick.I didn't even realise when my dome broke. There was a lot of debris around. Then I heard a familiar voice.
-F-fuck my balls....-. He coughed. I ran to that voice and saw (Y/N). He was injured but it wasn't serious. He got up. Oh thanks goodness he is fine. Even his clothes were almost fine. Maybe his four-leaf gave him such luck. I slapped his cheek.
-YOU MORON! HOW DARE YOU TO PUT ME IN SUCH A DANGEROUS SITUATION! I'M ROYALTY! DID YOU REALISE HOW YOUR PLAY WAS DANGEROUS!-. I yelled at him.
-Calm down, Noelle! After all everything is okay!-. He said.
-G-give h-h-im to m-me!-.Male voice said. We looked at the direction of the voice.It was Ren. He was all in blood and injured. He held out his hand to the (Y / N)'s direction. He was moving at us but very slow.

Ren's POV

I feel so weak. My legs are almost moving. If I fail Moris will take Raiden. I need to grab this boy with me. I need to win. I want to see my bro again. My legs were so weak that I felt in front of them on my knees. Raiden.........I want to see you........Brother.....brother......I feel that I'm going to pass out. I can't get up. I can't move...........Please........forgive for everything that Moris gonna do with you......I'm so sorry! I cannot protect you!.......If I just could see your smile again.....Raiden.....I love you bro.....

(Y/N)'s POV
Ren passed out and fell on the ground in front of us.We saw how tears appeared on his eyes.
-What wrong with that guy?!-. Asked Noelle.
-He said that I'm a key for his brother's safety. After he told me about himself I felt so familiar. And now, when he looked at me,I understood.He looks like Nazar.Ren tried to protect his brother from this world, Nazar wanted to do the same with me. Both of them were afraid of losing their siblings. Every elder sibling is trying to protect his/her younger sibling no matter what. I said and Noelle looked at me with sadness.
-My siblings are different......-. She said very quietly.I wanted to ask her about it but at that time we heard a familiar scream.
-(Y/N)!!!!!!!! NOELLLE!!!!!!-. Shouted Asta.In his right hand was his sword. Then I felt like something landed on my head.
-Nice to see you again, Nero-. I said.
-Asta?! How did you find us?! -. Asked Noelle.
-I just heard a big explosion! And ran in direction from where I heard it. Also Nero flew here. Firstly I saw my sword lying on the ground and then saw both of you-. He said.-But before it, I heard some sounds of fighting in the other direction-. Asta continued and pointed in this direction.
-I feel familiar mana from there. Maybe it's Luck!-. Noelle said.
-We need to check it. Maybe Luck needs help-. I said.
-Yes!-. Said Asta. I feel myself not good but still can move. I don't know if I can create shields now but I used Asta's magic. After all, I can fight with my fists. Three of us ran and Nero flew toward Luck's fight.
Just hold on, Luck.