PAGE 1|Prologue arc:Brothers|

If someone don't know.

(Y/N) - Your Name

(L/N) - Last Name

(H/C )- Hair Color

(F/C) - Favourite colour

10 YEARS

Kingdom of Clover. A great kingdom ruled by a king. And its protection lies with the Wizard King and squads of Magic Knights.Forsaken Realm. Here live commoners with weak magical power. Often such people are discriminated against by the nobility. If you are a child of a noble family, then you have an incredible magical power. It is believed that only nobles and people of the royal family can become magic knights. Commoners do not have the right to do this. But you should not believe in this nonsense. There have been cases when a commoner was able to join one of the squads. Near the border between Common Realm and Forsake Realm is a dense forest with an abandoned old hut.In this hut were a boy with short black hair and red eyes.He looking out the window at the anti-birds(AnchiDori).Then the hut door creaked open. The boy turned to the door and saw another boy with short (H / C) hair and the same red eyes about 10 years old. (H / C) boy had an old leather bag, which made it clear that it was not empty.

- IT'S OUR LUCKY DAY BRO! -. The boy with the bag was full of happiness. He went to the center of the hut and sat down.Boy took off his bag. The boy who was near the window with an intrigued look approached his brother and sat down in front of him.(H/C) boy opened his bag.In this bag were:six apples,one banana and two peaches.The boy's eyes widened at what he saw.

- You're amazing (Y/N)! How do you get so many fruits?!-. (Y/N) with an embarrassing look scratched the back of his head.

- I managed to meet some fool-traveler in Common Realm and rob him, but from him I got only apples. The rest I stole in the city at the market. So today we can have a tasty dinner! And tomorrow a tasty breakfast! -. Two twin-brothers were so happy. After they found this hut, brothers didn't have normal food. The brothers quickly divided the apples equally. After this they looked at the rest of fruits. Then they looked at each other.

- (Y/N), I know you like peaches, so you can take all of them! -.

- Nazar, I know you like bananas, so you can take it! -.

Twins said it at the same time.

- Nazar I think it wouldn't be right  if I take them all. We can divide it -. (Y/N) loved peaches but he also cared about his brother and wanted him to taste this yummy too.

- You will take peaches and banana! I didn't do anything to get this fruits! It's all thanks to you! So you must take more -.They both know how difficult it is to steal food, so Nazar thinks that (Y/N) deserve more.

- No! Everything must be fair! -.(Y / N) grabbed two peaches and a banana and put them near his brother. -You will take this!-. Said (Y / N) insisting on his own words. Nazar looked at (Y / N) amazed at his determination.

- Okay, then... -. Nazar took a banana and broke it into two equal pieces. Then he with a wide big smile held out a piece of banana to (Y / N).
- Everything should be fair, so you will take it -.

(Y / N) was a little shocked by his brother's actions, then he sighed and took the banana slice with a small grin.

- You the best brother you know?-. Said (Y/N) while he was eating peach

- Nope. You the best brother, (Y/N) -. Said Nazar while he was eating a piece of banana.

- No, you! -. Answered (Y/N).

- No, you! .-Answered Nazar.

This dispute went on all dinner.

                              12 YEARS