✍︎︎11✍︎︎

"Hey, Dray!"

Draco groaned internally and squeezed his eyes shut at the girly voice. He turned away from the group he was talking to and was met with the smug face of Astoria Greengrass. Ever since fourth years, she had been pining after him. Draco was probably one of the only boys in Slytherin she hadn't at least kissed. Draco despised her with his entire being.

"Astoria, how lovely to see you," Draco tightly smiled, sarcasm dripping from his words. He sighed slightly.

"So you still convinced you like guys?" She smirked, "you know I'm always open."

"Yeah, your legs," Draco couldn't hold back his retort. He heard a snigger from behind him and he couldn't help but smirk.

She scoffed. She ran her tongue across her bottom lip while looking him up and down. Astoria stalked closer to him.

"Anyway, me, daddy and mummy only got back from our cruise yesterday. I also heard about your adventures over the summer... You'll be glad to know they paid off," she bit her lip and rested her manicured fingers on his bicep.

"You do know I have looked in a mirror since I got back, right?" He smirked, playing along. He leant down faintly.

She giggled, "Of course, silly. It was a compliment." She tilted her head up so their lips were only a couple inches away from each other.

Draco smirked and leaned in even closer to just when she closed her eyes before laughing hysterically.

"Honey, I'm gay as shit. Like I'd kiss you," he said between laughs.

Astoria's face was red, even through all that make up. She huffed and growled before stomping her right foot and walking away.  Infuriated, she groaned loudly and found Lyra and Faye again.

A roar of laughter came from Draco's group as the watched the girl storm off. Draco turned back round, high fiving one of his mates and grinning.

-

Harry watched intently as he saw Astoria and Draco lean closer and closer. From his point of view it looked like they had kissed. A dull ache in his heart suddenly appeared and grew stronger as he observed the two of them draw even closer. Harry turned around and downed his entire cup of firewhiskey.

He winced as the liquid burned his throat. He shook it off and went to seek out more. He saw Ron at the table doing shots with Dean so he ventured over to them.

"May I join?"

Dean nodded and Ron cheered drunkenly as Harry drank two shots of Chocolate liqueur. Harry slammed the glasses back on the table and grinned as the alcohol began taking effect.

-

It was now around 2am but Harry hadn't got clue because the amount of alcohol in his system. He was - how any British person would say - pissed.

Dean and Ron weren't as bad because they had drank a couple times before and Seamus was Irish so he would be fine but this was Harry's first time being completely drunk. One thing was for sure and that was he was definitely going to regret it tomorrow.

"Ron- Ronald! I'm really hot," Harry stumbled into Ron's arm.

"Yes Harry, you are v-very attractive but not my type," he hiccuped, "I like guys... especially Zabini, he's hot!"

"You're right, I am very beautiful but I-I mean I'm sweaty and gross," he grimaced. Without a warning Harry began pulling off his shirt.

A few girls gasped and then wolf-whistled. Even a couple guys started cheering. Ron's eyes widened and he began laughing hysterically.