✍︎︎27✍︎︎

Draco pulled away from Harry. The shorter had a small smile on his face while panting, quietly. Draco smiled, his chest rising up and down, meeting Harry's every time.

"Wait, no what was I thinking? You were j-just assaulted. I'm so stupi-" Draco stepped away from Harry and placed his hands on his head. His face quickly going white. His sentence was cut off when Harry stepped closer to him and wrapped his arms around Draco's middle.

Draco hesitantly wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, not too tightly because the last thing he wanted was for Harry to freak out. The shorter boy put his face in Draco's chest, inhaling his scent.

Draco smiled, contently. He pulled away and looked into Harry's eyes, taking his hands in his.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I don't want to overstep any boundaries," Draco but his lip.

Harry smiled, "I'm sure but there's obviously some boundaries." Draco nodded before smiling, lovingly, at the boy in front of him.

"You have no idea how I've liked you," Draco said with a laugh.

For a few moments, Harry completely forgot about the world around him. He forgot about his trauma; the Dursley's, the War, Dylan. He was beginning to build a wall around those memories and Draco was there to help him.

-

"So," Draco started, handing Harry a cup of tea. The two were sat on a blanket - they took from the hospital wing - in the kitchens. All the elves were asleep so they were free to raid the cupboards.

"Would the Harry Potter like to go on a date with me?" Draco smiled, charmingly. Harry chuckled.

"Of course, Mr Malfoy," the Gryffindor grinned and leaned over to kiss the Slytherin. He placed a hand in his cold cheek, caressing it slightly with his thumb. Draco kissed back with some sort of hunger behind it. Harry was feeling bold so he decided to challenge him.

Draco gripped Harry's waist tightly between his fingers while Harry pulled at Draco's hair, which earned a quite groan from the boy. The blond grabbed Harry's right thigh, squeezing it roughly.

Something suddenly changed within Harry. He was no longer kissing Draco in the kitchens, but he was being dragged by Dylan towards him. His breathing quicken as he scrambled to get away from him. He began shaking before he began chanting 'no' under his breath.

Draco instantly let go and backed away from Harry. 'Shit,' Draco thought as he watched Harry shake almost uncontrollably and as tears formed in his eyes. The blond felt helpless.

"Harry, hey love," his voice was as soft as silk. He began stepping slowly towards the terrified boy, "It's okay, you're safe. It's me, Draco and we're in the kitchen." He spoke slowly, trying to not overwhelm him.

He had many, frequent, panic attacks for 2 months after the war. He still got them but only when something really triggered him.

Soon, Harry stopped shaking and his breathing became normal. He hid his face in his hands, it was embarrassing having panic attacks in front of people; he felt vulnerable.

"I'm s-so sorry," Harry whimpered as he roughly wiped away his tears. He took a couple deep breaths before lifting his head up to Draco.

"It's alright and I'm sorry, I pushed you're boundaries," Draco said quietly.

"I ha-hate this, why c-can't I be normal?" Harry sighed and looked down at his feet. Draco hesitantly placed a gentle hand on Harry's forearm, before softly grabbing his hand.

"You are normal, you're your own sort of normal. Does that make sense?" Draco said trying to lighten the mood. Harry giggled quietly which made the blond smile.