✍︎︎26✍︎︎

"I won!" Draco laughed obnoxiously. He held the golden snitch in the air above his head, with a bright smile on his face. He flew to the ground, where Harry was summoning water into his empty bottle he transfigured.

Draco hopped off his broom, still panting slightly. Harry glared at him playfully before offering his water bottle to Draco. The blond smirk before taking a long drink. Harry got back on his broom while the Slytherin looked at him from the corner of his eye.

Draco's eyes followed the boy as he flew higher into the air. The blond had a fond smile on his lips. He was truly falling for this boy and soon he wouldn't be able to get back up. He was doomed.

Harry smiled once he was in the air again, he was finally having fun with someone who truly cared for him. He felt guilty about not being with Hermione and Ron but he knew for fact Hermione would always ask him if he's okay and Ron would probably be scared to touch him.

Whereas with Draco, it's different because one of his closest friends went through it and he understands a lot of what Harry was feeling.

Soon Draco was beside him, admiring the boy on his left. He had a light smile on his face. Harry slowly came out of his trance and turned to Draco before smirking. Draco narrowed his eyes as he tried to figure out what the boy was planning.

Out of nowhere, the Gryffindor dived. Heading for the floor at a increasing speed.

"Harry!"

The raven-haired boy turned back to look at Draco. Nervousness and worry was very prominent on the blond's face, Harry's - however -  contained danger and fearlessness.

The boy pulled up at the last second. Yet the show was far from over. He began to weave through the quidditch stands, still going at nearly 100 miles per hour maybe even increasing.

"Harry slow down!"

Harry heard Draco's screaming put he pushed on - showing off his amazing skills. Draco head spun around trying to keep up with Harry's speed, not wanting to get injured.

Harry smiled, the feeling of freedom washing over him like a wave. He laughed loudly as he zoomed through the air. He spun and did loops around the clouds, while Draco was panicking and trying to keep up with him.

Finally, Harry finished his tricks show with standing on top of his broom - like first year. However, his balance must have deteriorated since that year... he fell.

Draco yelled Harry's name as the Gryffindor grabbed into the floating broom with his right hand. The black-haired boy was now dangling 80 feet in the air. Harry bit his lip as he tried and failed to pull himself back up. He was able to get half of his body over the broom before Draco flew over and helped him back onto the firebolt. While the blond was red with anger, Harry was laughing and smiling.

"What the fuck was that?" Draco yelled, furious.

"I put on a show for you," Harry smiled while gliding back to the ground. Sure, he may have had a cocky smile on his face but he was relived to have his feet touching the ground and not any other part of his body.

"No, you nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!" Draco exclaimed, glaring at the boy in front of him.

"I'm fine, Dray," Harry grabbed his bottle and took a long drink while Draco yelled at him. He paid no attention which seemed to infuriate Draco more.

" -stupid Gryffindors think they're bloody invincible. Well, you're not. You could've died had I not been there!" Draco followed behind him when he began walking off.

Harry rolled his eyes, "You're making it a big deal, I'm not dead and I'm fine so drop it, Malfoy." Harry spoke to him like he was child and there was no way Draco would allow that.

"Oh I'm so incredibly sorry for caring about you! I seemed to have forgotten that you're the boy who lived, you clearly don't need anyone to save you-" Harry cut Draco off.

"You know for a fact I hate being called that do don't even dare," Harry turned and pointed a threatening finger at the Slytherin.

"Well, you almost died and you don't give a shit!" Draco emphasised his words, trying to get Harry to see it was a big deal to him.

"Out of all people, I didn't think you would care this much," Harry chuckled darkly. Draco stood baffled by Harry's words.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Draco stood completely still. They were now in the middle of Hogwarts' grounds, quite far from the pitch.

"Draco we hated each other for 7 years! You can't just forget that, we've been friends for a couple days and suddenly you're care about me like we've been best friends for life. You're so confusing, l-like I actually thought you liked me until y-you kissed Astoria at the party! I was devastated and to top it off, I embarrassed myself in front of the whole year!" There it was. Harry's biggest secret and he told it to the one person he never wanted to know it.

"W-wait, you think I actually kissed her?" Draco asked, moving slightly closer to him.

"Yes!" Harry said exasperated.

"Harry Potter- I'm the gayest thing since the rainbow!" Draco laughed, Harry opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Harry...I really want to kiss you."

He grabbed Draco's face and smashed his lips into his. His knees buckled slightly at the force, his eyes widen before falling into Harry. His intoxicating smell surrounded Harry like a warm blanket. He reached up and held Harry's forearms, smiles forming in the kiss.

Harry's heart was racing, it was pointless to try and calm it. Draco parted his lips, Harry following suit. Harry rested his hands on Draco's chest, pulling his Quidditch jumper into his fists as the blond kissed his deeper.

It was filled with love and passion. The kiss was a long-awaited one, one both boys needed.

Harry felt the spark. The spark he had missed with Ginny, the spark he had missed with Dylan. They didn't matter right now, only he and Draco were the ones experiencing the moment. Ginny, Dylan and Astoria were completely gone, no mark or scar was in that moment. Only Draco, Harry and love.