✍︎︎18✍︎︎

TW// Mentions of rape and derogatory terms.

-

The air brushed over the vast busyness of Hogwarts grounds. Students of every house played were laughing and enjoying the sun with no troubles to worry about. Their smiles were bright and true - for the most part.

A young boy, his hair as blond as platinum, sat at on a long window seat. Currently, he was writing - homework, of course. However, he was distracted by two things; the students outside and the person sat across from him.

The person across from him was boy, yet his face and most of his hair was covered by the blond boy's Slytherin robes. The boy had their face tucked into a pillow and they arms wrapped around their middle while their legs were stretched towards the blond. The position was obviously uncomfortable but that didn't stop the boy from sleeping.

They were in the eighth year commons room, it was empty and slightly eerie. The blond shifted, the atmosphere wasn't right.

He turned his head and he saw that the boy across from him was now awake and it was no other then Harry Potter. The blond furrowed his brow and squeezed his eyes shut.

Maybe he was just seeing things... but when he looked back, the boy was still there. Now, however, he wasn't alone.

He was sat on the lap of Dylan Ruíz and Harry was crying into the neck of the other Slytherin. The blond was confused and he got up from the seat. Harry must have sensed this so he stood, tears still in his eyes. He look furious and stormed towards the blond.

"It was your fault."

"What?" The blond gulped.

"It was your fault, you're a coward," Harry shoved him. The boy fell back into a wall while Harry only came closer.

"Maria's death was your fault! You worthless bastard!"

-

Draco screamed. He shot awake, tears streaming down his cheeks. He breathed was uneven and heavy. His heart thudded against his chest, his vision was disfigured and blurry, his hands shook madly.

'Fuck,' he said in his mind over and over. Draco could feel himself slipping into madness. His hands were tightly clutched in a fist, his nails roughly digging into his palm. Bile rose in throat as his silk pyjamas stick to his body, drenched in sweat.

Quickly, he ripped it off and stood up. His vision still unclear but he managed to get himself to sink to throw cold water in his face. As he did so, his breathing slowed slightly yet he was in hysterics.

"N-no no, she-she...," Draco bit his lip, almost drawing blood. His cheeks were painted red and glistening tear tracks drew line from his eyes to his chin. He breathed heavily through his mouth.

Shaking his head, he turned around and returned back to bed. He sat on his bed, rubbing his eyes roughly. Deciding to go on an early morning stroll, he pulled on some trainers and jumper.

As he wondered the halls, a light glow at the top of wand to guide him, he couldn't help but think of his parents. His dad was hardly a person, he's dying in a cell and Draco couldn't do anything. His mother was broken and depressed. She cared deeply about Draco's well-being but she didn't care her own.

Draco subconsciously had built wall after wall around his emotions. He couldn't even tear them down himself.

Tears began forming in his eyes again as his thoughts made their way to Maria... He took a few deep breaths before walking out on to one of the many courtyards.