✍︎︎21✍︎︎

TW// Attempted Rape

-

"Harry, are you alright? You aren't eating."

It was a 4 days after what happened with Dylan. It was 8th of January and everyone was eating breakfast in the Hall: all except Harry.

He leant his face in his left hand. He stared at the food in his plate, poking at it with his fork. Sadness was present in his face, he felt guilty for not feeling guilting when he turned down Dylan. He had mixed emotions about it because he really liked Dylan.

He was awake most nights thinking what might've happened had he not said no. He was scared.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look it..." Hermione pressed. She placed down her utensils and the book she was reading, "Has something happ-"

"I said I'm fine!" Harry cried out. He shoved his plate away from him before he stormed out of the Great Hall.

Harry quickly ran outside and towards Hagrid's hut. As he got closer, his feet slowed and so did his breathing. He blew one long breath before knocking on the door.

The half giant was quick to answer the door, a steaming pot in his hand.

" 'Ello, 'Arry!" He grinned through his thick beard, "How are yer?" He opened the door wider, signalling for Harry to come in and sit down.

"I'm alright, I guess," he shrugged and flopped down into me if the unusually large chairs. The giant poured the hot water from the kettle into big mugs.

"Somethin' botherin' yer?" He furrowed his brows as he carefully handed the mug to the smaller boy.

Harry shrugged and placed the mug on the table beside him. He sighed before saying, "I'm just having mixed feeling about my relationship right now."

"Oh, that Dylan kid? Yeah, I 'eard he's not nicest," Hagrid sipped some of his tea before setting it on the arm of the chair.

Now Harry was the one to crease his eyebrows, "W-what do you mean?"

"Well... I 'eared some Ravenclaws talkin' and they said he was the one to hurt Malfoy. Apparently he he hurt someone last year or somethin'," Hagrid shrugged, turning in his seat to put more wood on the fire.

Harry's leg began to bounce nervously. 'What have I got myself into?'

-

"Well, your obviously still in a lot of pain and that fall didn't help," Phineas set the blond on the hospital bed. Draco had fallen while trying to walk without the crutches - the huge cuts along his thighs and the ones of his calfs have greatly affected his walking.

"I had a conversation with Headmaster Dumbledore and he told me of a rumour that went around last year... am I right to assume this was the incident that you didn't want to talk about?" The healer sat next the boy.

"Y-yeah," Draco winced as shifted further back on the bed.

"Alright, I'm just going to check the rest of your vitals," Phineas smiled before standing up, which signalled Draco to lay flat. The Slytherin sighed.

Lately, Draco hadn't been getting a full nights sleep - he would only get 1 or 2 hours every night. He was worried for Harry and he felt helpless because he could hardly walk on his own. Even if he could walk, Harry would never believe him.

He was also confined to being the hospital since the Healer wanted to keep an eye on him. It sounds creepy to say that he wanted to watch him but Draco just wanted to look out for Harry.