✍︎︎25✍︎︎

"Mr Potter- oh, apologies, Mr Malfoy."

Draco looked up from his book. His eyes met with the ones belonging to McGonagall. His face turned pink as his eyes darted from her face to the boy sleeping in his lap. He gulped and slowly closed his book.

"It's alright, Mr Malfoy," the headmistress smirked slightly, "I just wanted to ask Mr Potter how he is doing."

"Oh," Draco placed his book on the bedside table, "I think he's made progress, last night h-he hugged me and that lead to now..." Draco looked down at the boy at the end of his sentence.

Draco smiled small when he saw McGonagall's fond grin at the two of them.

"Aren't you back in class today?" She looked back a Draco.

"Yes Miss," Draco plastered a fake smile on his face. He did want to get back to lessons because doing nothing all day was annoying him, especially after weeks of sitting around, but now he really wanted to stay with Harry.

"Alright, I'll see you in class Mr Malfoy," she smiled before turning and leaving.

Draco sighed and checked the clock on the wall, it was nearing 8 meaning breakfast was ending and hopefully he should getting his very soon.

Suddenly, a loud pop rang through the walls of the hospital wing. On the right side of the bed (opposite Draco), a small elf stood with a tray full to the brim with food.

The pop seemed to have some-what disturbed Harry as the boy nuzzled his face into Draco's thigh. The blond gulped. The Gryffindor's face was extremely close to the other's crotch.  Draco turned pink a second time in ten minutes.

"H-hi, Tulip," Draco let a small breath before smiling tightly at the elf. She smiled shyly. 'Ignore it,' He shook his head to get rid of the thought.

"Good morning sir, Tulip has brought breakfast for both sirs," she whispered, eyeing the sleeping boy. She reached over to pass the tray to the blond, Draco accepted it gratefully.

"Good day sirs," she mumbled before 'popping-away.'

Harry mumbled something incoherent before shooting up and staring at Draco with wide eyes and a red face. He pulled away from Draco and shuffled to the other side of the bed.

'He must've realised he was basically nuzzling my dick,' Draco thought, amusement plastered on his face.

"Morning," Draco said, suppressing a smirk, deciding to ignore what just happened. Harry dragged a hand through his hair and looked over to the breakfast beside the other boy.

"Hungry?" Draco smiled. Harry nodded silently, scooting closer to get more of a look at the delicious-smelling food.

Draco passed him a plate full of toast, sausages, beans and a few hash-browns. Harry mumbled a quiet 'think you' and began eating.

Draco grabbed his own plate before eating the food. It was mouthwatering. The Hogwarts elves were amazing chefs.

"Did Granger and Weasley visit you yesterday?" Draco grabbed a napkin from the tray before wiping his mouth lightly.

Harry turned to the boy and said, "Yeah, Hermione was bringing me some school work and Ron wanted to talk about the quidditch game between the Ballycastle Bats and the um... the Montrose Magpies! The Bats won of course." He rambled on about Quidditch and how the Bats had won, the seeker who caught the golden snitch and the beater who was hanging off his broom for nearly twenty minutes after the opposition's beater threw the beater's bat at him.

Draco listened intently. Smiling as he watched Harry's eye light up as he talked about the game. His emerald orbs glowed as he imagined the players racing across the pitch - the same way he felt when he played. He put a piece of toast in his mouth and continued talking. Anyone would've seen it as rude and disgusting but Draco only grinned at the sight, finding it adorable.

"Sorry, I'm probably annoying you," he chuckled awkwardly. He placed his plate on the bedside table.

"No! No...you aren't," Draco licked his lips, "How about- How about I just skip today and we can go fly about the quidditch pitch?"

Harry's brow furrowed, "You can't just miss your first day back... You've been gone for three weeks."

Draco shrugged, "I've done all the work, what's one more day?" He smirked.

"For a Slytherin, this is very Gryffindor of you," Harry's smiled mischievously, the was new for Draco. After last night he was not expecting this.

Draco scoffed playfully and placed a dramatic hand over his mouth like he was speechless from the boy's words. Harry rolled his eyes and stood up.

Harry stretched with his arms reaching over his head, his shirt riding up his back slightly. Draco caught a glimpse of a thin, nearly white scar finishing right at the hem of his trousers and a small dimples at the bottom of his spine.

The blond sighed and stood up himself, going over to his bed to change.

-

"Okay, quickly!" Draco whisper-yelled from across the hall. Harry bit his lip and quickly jogged across to Draco. The blond grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards him. Harry's face flushed at the touch. The two were crouched behind a stature of some great wizard. They were trying to not be seen by the school's caretaker.

Mr Filch was walking up and down the hallway, watching intently for any students skipping. He looked in the direction of the boys before lifting his brow. After a few seconds, he shrugged and kept walking down the hall.

As soon as he was out of sight, Harry let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Draco smirked and walked out the corridor and into the courtyard. Harry followed beside him.

"So seeker's game or just flying?" Harry asked, seeing the pitch come into view. He missed it.

Draco turned and said, "Seeker's game. Its been a while since I last won against you." The blond lifted his head cockily and put his hands behind his back.

Harry laughed, "Yeah because I'm the winner here, it's going to be fun seeing you lose to me once again."

Draco huffed before a devilish smile spread across his face slowly. He stopped dead in his tracks, startling Harry slightly.

"Wha-"

"Race you to the broom cupboard!" Draco yelled before sprinting off towards the pitch, a bright smile on his face. Harry's jaw dropped before he laughed and ran after him.

"Draco!"

"It's been a while," Harry whispered to the air. He stared up at the clouds just over 10 metered away from him. The air was fresh and below him the fields looked lush and green. He took a long breath before looking down and seeing Draco fly up next to him. He smiled.

"I've got the snitch, when you're ready, Gryffindork," Draco smirked. Harry returned it and turned around to take his place on the field.

Draco placed himself in the air, only a few feet away from him. The smirk still lingered on his face as he pulled the golden snitch from his pocket. Harry deeply exhaled as he looked at the small hall in the other boy's hand.

"Scared, Potter?"

"You wish."