✍︎︎9✍︎︎

Harry without warning, eyes flung so wide each iris was a perfect circle of green. The boy was drenched to the bone in sweat. His breaths were heavey and quick as the beads of liquid ran down his cheeks and forehead. His cheeks were red and hot to the touch.

Harry frantically searched his surrounding. He seemed to calm slightly when he realised he was at Hogwarts and in his bed. He took a shaky, deep breath and closed his eyes.

Harry looked down at his clothes and grimaced at the soaked t-shirt and joggers. He threw his covers of off his body. As he stood from his bed, he realised the sun was only just rising. Harry sighed quietly, 'I really wanted to sleep properly tonight.'

Harry made his way into the bathroom and peeled off the clothes which clung to his body. He gagged slightly and threw them in the wash basket and watched it magically disappear. He stepped into the shower and turned it on.

It's temperature immediately relaxed Harry's muscles and cooled him down. He sighed in content.

After washing his hair and body to get rid of the sweat, he wrapped a towel and wrapped it around his body and walked back into the room to grab his clothes. Luckily, all the boys were still asleep - he thought, until he heard slight giggling from from Dean's bed and Ron's bed seemed kind of flat, which was very unusual for him.

He quickly changed into his uniform. Harry decided it'd be boring to just wait until the rest woke up so he went down to the field.

As soon as he walked out, he took a deep breath of fresh air - something he definitely needed. Harry's eyes took in the grey scenery before walking to a tree and sitting below it.

It hadn't rained in a while so the ground was dry and the only thing covering it was a few brown leaves. He leant against the trunk and sighed once more.

For the first in a long time, Harry could relax. Completely relaxed, without the thought of Voldemort or the Dursley's or death eaters. He could finally take a minute to admire the world around him and appreciate it.

As the sun rose over the distant trees, the light hit Harry's face and gave him a sort of glow. The rays bounced of the the black lake and it shimmered in the new sunlight.

"Enjoying the peace, I presume?"

The voice pulled Harry from his thoughts and back to reality. He turned his head and saw Draco. Harry blushed in only his presence.

"I guess... it's nice to not have to worry about saving the world you know?" Harry said without thinking. For some reason, he felt... comfortable with Draco for the very first time.

Draco stalked closer to the tree which Harry leant on and Harry could help but admire the boy. He was so tall, his hair was perfectly styled, of course and, the rare times he smiled, he looked handsome. However, Harry would never admit that out loud.

"I wouldn't but I guess that would feel nice," the blond smiled at Harry which earned a light laugh from the black-haired boy.

"I um... you left something the other night," Draco began and he blushed slightly, "your drawing book."

Harry became red instantly, he knew exactly what Draco had seen. 'Shit,' was his first thought that came to mind.

"I couldn't help myself - your drawings...are amazing. I'm flattered that you drew me," the blond smirked at the reaction he got from Harry.

"W-well- ..." Harry was so embarrassed he couldn't talk. Draco took pity on him and pulled the book from his pocket and and handed it to him.

"Thanks," mumbled Harry, still crimson.