-bonus chapter (AFTER 2 YEARS)-

How this fic got more than 200k reads can't be real- but OH MY GOD?! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS INSANE. When i wrote this, i seriously thought no one would read this but like 2 years later (which also it's mad that it's been 2 YEARS) and it has that many reads and votes?! i'll be completely real with you lot - i'm so embarrassed of this writing and i hate it :p but really thank you so so much for reading this through the shit grammar, spelling and "orbs." <3

so have this as a thank you (and apology) :)

I will warn you my writing style has a changed a bit so if this is nothing like the rest of the book I'm so sorry :(

-

"Harry! Where are my trainers?"

Frantically, the young boy rummaged around his bedroom; under his bed, through his wardrobe, behind the guitar stand and on his shelves. He grit his teeth when the one book he needed he couldn't find - the book his father left him. Quickly, he ran to his bedside drawers, realising that was the last place he saw it. Sure enough, there it laid with its old, dirty and tattered pages. It was definitely loved.

He blew out a breath in relief, seemingly he let out all of the stress he felt into that one exhale of air. Swiftly, he moved to his large trunk (large enough for him to probably sleep in) and placed in the last pile of clothes, books and another pair of scuffed up shoes.

His eyes travelled around the room; over the posters of bands, actors and actresses, pictures of family days and drawings from when he was a small child. It would be a few months until he saw this place again and it would be the longest he had ever spent away from home, so it was overwhelming for the young boy.

"Teddy, did you find them?" Came the voice of his godfather from the bottom of the staircase.

"Yes!" The boy, Teddy, shouted back. He grabbed the handle on the trunk and pulled it up, onto to its wheels, and out of the room. Heaving it through the door, he caught the other adult figure in his life leaving the room at the end of the hall.

"Struggling a bit there, Teds?" He laughed lightly with a smile, placed down the keys he was holding on the windowsill, next to the door. Teddy looked up at him, a sarcastic smile appeared.

"No thanks, Dray," He said, pulling a tight smile and letting go of the trunks handle and placing his hands on his hips when it wouldn't forcefully come through the door frame.

Draco turned back around and picked up the keys, making his way to the top of the stairs, "Well, if you're so sure-"

"No wait, Draco!" He whined, sagging his shoulders slightly and mumbling, "Help me...please."

Draco sighed and rolled his eyes, exaggeratedly before smiling softly and helping the young boy with his case.

By the time they made their way to the bottom of stairs, with the trunk successfully slamming against each stair, Harry was waiting by the door, twirling his wand through his fingers and staring off into space.

"Darling?" Draco said softly, pulling Harry out of his haze, "We're ready to go."

"Merlin, finally! How long does it take to pack a few pairs of trouser, a couple t-shirts and shoes?" He said, turning to open the door.

"Hey!" Teddy and Draco said in unison. Neither were surprised, it was a usually occurrence, but it made Harry smile nonetheless.

"Just because you wear the same pair of jeans every day, does not mean I can't have good taste in fashion," Teddy said sassily, a hand running through his electric blue hair.