✍︎︎20✍︎︎

"Draco!"

The blond grinned as the short girl wrapped her arms around his neck. He was in crutches at the end of the Hogsmeade station, his scars were healing nicely. Madam Pomfrey said they would heal into small white lines and be hardly noticeable.

"Oh my merlin, Draco! You're alright!" She grabbed his face in her hands. His cheeks squished between her black-painted fingers. Draco rolled his eyes at the girl as she carefully inspected his features.

"I'm fine. It's just hard to sleep with this pain," he winced as he swapped which foot he was stood on.

"How did you even survive that?" Blaise asked, astonished he was even standing.

"I don't know but the healer was a real help, I still have to sleep in the hospital wing for the next week because they want to keep an eye on me," he rolled his eyes and sighed. They had called Hagrid and told him to watch Draco at the train station. So now the great oaf kept looking at from across the platform.

"Are you going to be in class?" Pansy gently laid a hand on Draco's arm.

"I'm not sure, I'll ask the Healer," Draco shrugged.

As if on cue, the golden trio stepped of the train and of course Harry sprinted in Dylan's arms. Ron smiled over at Blaise and they both waved to each other. Pansy looked over at Hermione and smirked at the bushy-haired girl blushed.

As soon as the Gryffindors looked away, Pansy shot a dirty look in Dylan's direction.

"He did it, right?" Her lips thinned as Draco nodded, his eyes locked on the two boys embracing across the platform.

"Yeah, they need proof though," he bit his lip, looking at the bright grin on Harry's face as he pulled away from the other Slytherin. He hadn't told the others about the girl he was with when it happened, "I need to tell you something."

"What?" Pansy and Blaise said at the same time.

"Harry's in danger."

-

"Dylan!" Harry sprinted into the arms of his boyfriend. He laughed as the taller boy spun him around.

"Oh, I've missed you," Dylan grinned at Harry.

"Me too and I loved the book you got me. Oh and the lion plushie," Harry bit his lip while smiling. He slept with it ever since he got it.

"It reminded me of you," Dylan wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, making the Gryffindor blush.

They looked over at the other two of the Golden Trio; Hermione was blushing at Pansy's smirk and Ron was smiling at Blaise. Harry smiled himself, he loved seeing his friends happy.

Hermione nudged Ron and they both turned away from the little group of Slytherins. They muttered a 'bye' to Harry before walking off the station platform.

"Is Draco in crutches? What happened?" Harry gasped and pointed to the blond who looked like he hadn't slept in a week.

"I heard from a Hufflepuff he fell down the stairs on the astronomy tower," Dylan shrugged, "Professor Alatar found him a few hours later."

"Oh, I hope he's alright," Harry sighed, still sort of staring at Malfoy.

"Why would you feel bad for him? He bullied you for 7 years straight," Dylan's face con tortes in one of disgust.

"Well, yeah but people change. Second chances and all that," Harry muttered as he leaned back into the taller boy.

"I wouldn't forgive him if I were you, but your a Gryffindor so..."