✍︎︎15✍︎︎

"Promise you'll write?" Harry smiled as Dylan kissed his hand gently. Dylan twirled him and pulled him into his chest, Harry giggled and they shared a sweet kiss.

"Of course and I'll send you your Christmas present on Christmas Eve so if you get it the same day - don't open it," Dylan playfully pointed an 'intimidating' finger in his face.

Harry laughed and rested his face into the boy's neck. He sighed. He was so excited to see Teddy but he was going to miss him.

"When you get back, me and you are going on a date. Our first one," Dylan smiled, holding the Gryffindor's hand in his own larger one. Harry grinned at thought and blushed.

"Harry!" A distant Hermione shouted. Harry pouted and kissed Dylan once more.

"Bye!" He shouted as he ran towards his best friend. His bags hitting his lower back and his trunk hitting his heels as he ran.

"Where's Ron?" He pants as he reaches Hermione.

"Probably snogging Blaise," she shrugs.

"W-wait, you knew?" He raised an eyebrow at the girl as she raps her foot impatiently.

"Oh yeah, he told me last night."

"Oh," Harry sighs as, as if on cue, Ron came running round the corner; his clothes ruffled, his hair mirroring Harry's and flushed cheeks. A few seconds later, the Italian rounded the corner too, heading towards his friends.

Ron smiled sheepishly as Hermione smirked and Harry giggled immaturely. Ron rolled his eyes and grabbed his trunk.

"Let's go," he said, ignoring the both of them.

"It's okay to be in love, Ronald," Hermione smirked and Harry laughed, failing to hide it.

"Shut up."

-

Draco watched in disgust as he saw Harry and Dylan kiss, failing to hide behind a pillar. He almost gagged when he saw the Slytherin twirl the shorter boy. The blond rolled his eyes and turned away, sighing. He anxiously pulled on his blazer.

"D, what's up?" Pansy placed a hand to the boys lower arm.

"I- When I went to see mother after... she was in the log cabin, not Wiltshire so that's why they let me go. This is the first time she's been back in the manor and she's been alone in it this past week. I just hope she's alright," he sighed. He bit his lip as Pansy began lightly rubbing his back. He took a deep breath as Blaise approached them.

"Shagging, Weasel?"

"Shut up and he's Ron not Weasel," Blaise was flushed, trying to smooth out his shirt.

"You're in far too deep," Pansy sighed and grabbed her bag from the floor.

Draco smirked at the floor, trying to cover the smile by crossing one arm over his chest and the other resting on it while his hand covered his mouth. Blaise snorted, turning it into a cough.

"You're both disgustingly dirty," Pansy grimaced, "I hate you both."

Draco no longer hid it and laughed freely, Blaise quickly joining him. The boys continued to laugh as they walked onto the train and into a compartment.

-

"I can't wait for Mum's food again," Ron sighed dreamily as he stared out the window. Harry could practically see the drool in his mouth at the thought of food.

"I can't wait to see Teddy, I hope he hasn't grown too much," Harry smiled. He missed the cuddles and kisses from his godson. He missed his blue hair and his waddling. He missed his baby talk and his laugh. He missed how the baby would somehow come into Harry's bed at night just so they could cuddle.