✍︎︎17✍︎︎

"Hawee!"

Harry groaned slightly and pulled the warms covers up to his face. Even half asleep, he could tell his room was colder then usual. He shivered.

Teddy made a few baby noises, while jumping up and down, holding the bed frame just in case. Harry sighed, he rubbed his eyes lightly before reaching to pick up the baby.

Strangely, the baby swatted his hands and walked towards his bedroom door. Harry's looked at the child, confused. Teddy looked back at his godfather and pointed to the hallway.

'Maybe someone's at the door?' Harry furrowed his brow before stretching his limbs and stepping out of the bed. He pulled a big jumper over his head and placed on his glasses.

As he turned back to his godson, who was no longer at the door apparently and was now on his bed, made grabby hands towards him. Harry smiled sweetly and picked him up before heading down stairs.

He heaved the door open to be met with the upper body of Draco Malfoy. Dressed in his signature black suit, he looked very professional even with his hair slightly messy. The blond held two wrapped boxes - in green paper, of course - the bottom one was larger then the other.

Harry took a quick second to admire the boys appearance before shaking his head and realising he looked like a bomb went off in his room. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled tightly.

"Hi, good morning," he greeted them while opening the bottom half of the door. Draco smiled and looked around the rickety, old shack. Surprisingly, the boy smiled, warmly.

His mother, Narcissa, followed behind her son with a big smile of her face.

"Happy Christmas, Harry," she smiled and cooed at Teddy, "Happy Christmas, Teddy Bear."

Harry smiled and handed the baby to her. The blue haired toddler gigging lightly. Harry invited both of them to the sitting room, where a large Christmas tree stood. It was surrounded by colourfully wrapped presents of all shapes and sizes. Harry smiled, since he had yet to see it.

"Harry dear? Who is it?" A voice came from the second level. Harry ventured over to the staircase.

"It's the Malfoy's, just dropping off presents for Teddy," Harry smiled tightly. It was weird saying that out loud. Never would he have though the Malfoy family would be in the same house as him on Christmas Day.

"Oh, I'll come make breakfast. Would you be so lovely to wake everyone up?" She began coming down the stairs and towards Harry.

"Of course, Molly."

She smiled sweetly at him and pinched his cheek. Harry smiled a dorky smile.

-

Ron lazily followed behind Harry, rubbing his face tiredly. He huffed when he realised Draco was in his sitting room. He frowned and turned to the kitchen, searching for food.

Fred and George were writing something in a journal, possibly a new idea for a prank they could sell at a shop. Ginny was leaning against the counter, playing with a quaffle and talking her father's ear off.

Harry, awkwardly, went and sat down with Arthur, Narcissa and Draco in the sitting room. Arthur and Narcissa were engaged in their own conversation while Draco was bouncing Teddy on his knee and blowing raspberries on Teddy's stomach.

Harry smiled at the sound of Teddy laughing happily. Draco grinned as well at his cousin's lit up face.

After a minute, Draco decided to speak up, "Harry, could I talk to you in private?"

Teddy smiled at Harry's name being said and repeated it himself, "Hawee!"

This attractive the attention of the family and Narcissa. They all cooed and squealed at Teddy's first word. Draco handed Tedd to his mother so he soundly be swarmed by people and so he could talk to Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes and they went into the hallway.

"What?" He crossed his arms over his chest. A small chill sent down his spine made him shiver. That tiny show of vulnerability and weakness to Draco made him blush slightly.

Draco smirked before saying, "Do you really think me and Greengrass kissed?"

"From my angle yes and that's not the only reason I'm mad-"

"Yes, I was dick to Dylan but he's deserves it," he bit his lip and tensed up at Dylan's name.

Harry did notice this but brushed it off as not important because Draco wasn't giving him a reason to hate Dylan.

"You do realise I'm gayer then a rainbow and I will never kiss a woman ever again?" Draco smirked.

Harry blushed and turned his face away from Draco. He was allowed to still be mad, why was he even mad in the first place? It's not like they were dating when Draco kissed Astoria. Harry could admit he had the slightest crush on Draco in third year so maybe that was it because their hair was very similar. He also talked about Dylan badly, Harry didn't know if the two boys knew each other but he assumed they didn't.

Not to mention, Draco allowed Harry to embarrass himself at that party. If he had stepped in sooner or not told him to get out the next day, maybe people would've been a bit nicer about it.

"Why does it bother you so much anyway?"

Harry was caught off guard with thy question. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth.

"I-"

"Harry! We're opening presents!"

Harry thanked merlin. He was saved from this situation. He smiled tightly and walked quickly before Draco could ask another question.

-

As they opened presents, Draco continued to stare at Harry or at least steal glances at him. However, Harry caught him staring with caused his ears to go pink. Draco would then smirk at Harry's reaction and look away.

"This one is for you, Harry," Fred handed a small rectangle-shaped box to the boy before getting back to his own presents. On the tag it said, To Harry, From Hermione.

He smiled and nodded to the twin before ripping open the wrapping paper that was decorated with snowmen. He opened the box and inside was simple necklace with a silver bar at the end. Engraved in the metal was the word 'Teddy.'

Harry grinned and said, "Wow." The boy immediately pulled it on.

He admired it from around his neck. Suddenly, the said baby was in his lap and smiling up at him. Harry placed a delicate kiss to his forehead which made the child giggle with delight.

-

Soon the unwrapping of presents was over so Draco and Narcissa decided to head back home. They apparated back to the manor.

As the arrived in their main sitting room, Draco sighed and kissed mother on the cheek. She smiled at him and placed a hand on his upper arm.

"Happy Christmas, Dragon," She said quietly.

"Happy Christmas," he smiled and nodded before leaving the room to his own quarters.

Draco sighed as he walked into his bedroom. He rubbed his eyes, tiredly before throwing his jacket on the bed before taking off his shoes and throwing them in the direction of his wardrobe.

'I can't wait to go back tomorrow.' Draco thought as he laid back on his grand bed (his mother basically forced him to go back so he could also spend time with Severus - she didn't know). The silk sheets felt soft against his skin, pulling him into a state of sleepiness.