✍︎︎22✍︎︎

TW// Suicidal thoughts

-

"Get off of him!" Hermione screamed. Her face was red with anger and tears in her eyes. She ran over, shoving Dylan off of Harry's unconscious body (he passed out after being petrified because he hit his head).

Pansy quickly pulled out her wand, pushing Dylan against a wall and holding it against his neck. She grimaced at the sick smirk on his face. It only made her push her wand down harder.

"Harry. Harry, wake up p-please," she shook the boy, he was only in his boxers but she wasn't bothered. She examined his body; bruises, scars and red marks covered his body. If they were old or if they were new, she had no clue what had happened.

"H-Harry, ple-please," she leant down to check he was breathing. Her heart dropped when his breathing was shallow.

Quickly wrapping a blanket around his body, she levitated him out the door. Hermione turned to look at Pansy to see she had just punched him - successfully knocking him out.

The two girls locked eyes and Pansy ran over to the floating boy. He looked pale. She grabbed Hermione's hand, giving the best reassuring smile she could before they both ran in the direction of the Infirmary.
-

"Madame Pomfrey! H-help!"

Pansy shrieked into the room. She panted, out of breath from running through them halls.

Draco was across the room, being examined by a healer. However, he immediately recognised Pansy's voice and sat up. When he saw Harry's body wrapped in a blanket, he went pale.

The healer ran over, Madame Pomfrey coming out of nowhere. The healer summoned a medical curtain to put around the bed while he examined Harry.

"What happened? Is he okay? Was it Dylan? Wha-" Draco began to stand but Pansy quickly say him down again.

"I-it was him...He-he was on top of Harry when we found him. Harry was unconscious and his breathing was sh-shallow," Pansy explained slowly. Hoping Draco wouldn't go insane.

"I'll fucking kill him. Where is he?" Draco's face became red with anger. Just the thought of punching Dylan is satisfactory.

"I knocked him out and we're going to tell McGonagall now," Pansy placed a hand on top of Draco's fist. She looked over to Hermione, who was pacing in between two beds with tears dripping down her face.

Draco took a deep breath and slumped over into his palms. Tears pooled in his eyes as he looked back up to Pansy - the girl was staring at a worried Hermione.

"I knew that Ruiz was going to do it... I could've stopped him," Draco sighed, trying to hold back tears.

Suddenly, an ear-piercing scream came from across the room. Draco stood up quickly. He wobbled slightly before Pansy handed him his crutches and helping him over to the other bed.

-

"No! N-no, do-don't touch me!" Harry frantically covered his body with the blanket on top of his legs. Tears streamed down his cheeks and flashbacks clouded his eyes, pulse beating in his ears, blocking out other sounds. Sweat began to drown his back as the terror rose inside of him.

"Harry-"

"NO! St-stop!" The thought of someone touching him made him want to throw up all his organs. He wanted to run and be alone but he didn't want people seeing his body and he was afraid he was stuck in place. Harry's hands shook and became clammy as he hugged himself around his stomach.

Trying to stop his frantic breathing was like trying to stop a bull from running at a red flag. He was breathing but he felt suffocated under fear. His muscles were tense and stiff as he suppressed whimpers and cries. He wanted to be hugged but he couldn't trust anyone to be that close to him.

"L-leave, pl-please," He choked out, trembling.

"We just want to make sure you're alright," someone said. He couldn't tell and he really didn't care. He wanted to be alone so he could cry and scream.

"Ple-please," he whispered, brokenly. He had his head in his arms as he heard the multiple footsteps get quieter.

He sighed, shakily and looked up cautiously. He let out a shaky breath when he saw the curtain closed and he was alone.

He looks round him to see if he had his wand, hoping Hermione may have picked up his wand. He looked to his right and saw a stack of folded clothes and his wand laying on top. Seeing the items of clothing made him sick and feel gross. He could still feel Dylan's hands ripping off the clothes, trailing over his body, leaving permanent marks.

He gulped before standing up - wobbling on his feet - and grabbing his wand. He tried his best to not touch the clothes but as he gripped his wand between his fingers, they lightly brushed the pair of jeans.

He whimpered and wiped his hand on the blanket. He rubbed it against the item until it was red-raw. He sat down in the bed again, away from the spot where he 'cleaned' his hand. Harry let out a breath as more tears clouded his vision.

He wanted to shower or bath or something to get rid of the feeling of...of him but he couldn't move with out shaking or wobbling or the fear he'd fall over and not get up again. He felt disgusting and dirty.

He suddenly thought back to the Dursley's and how Vernon was smack him across the face when he didn't do the washing up correctly or when he didn't fold a shirt the right way. Also how Petunia would pull his hair, break his glasses or pull on his ear when he slightly burnt bacon or when he accidentally stepped on one of Dudley's toys. And when Dudley and his school friends would beat him until he was black and blue.

He cried. He cried for hours but he didn't know that. He wanted screamed but he so terrified Dylan would hear him and come running back to finish the job. He wanted screamed but couldn't feel his throat closing up because he felt numb yet disgusting.

He wanted to die. He wanted it to end. For good.

Voldemort should've killed him that night. Then he could be happy with his parents in heaven or wherever and his friends would be able to live peacefully. He hated himself.

'Maybe it was my fault he almost raped me,' Harry thought, clutching his own arms, 'I was always reluctant, he got tired of waiting for me...maybe that was it.' More and more tears left his eyes as he thought about it. He felt he deserved to be punished after he basically killed so many people. Maybe it was a good thing...