✍︎︎14✍︎︎

"This is so good."

Harry laughed, sipping more of his hot chocolate. He held the cup with both hands, hoping it would warm him up. Dylan hummed in satisfaction and agreement, looking across to Harry and smiling.

They were sat in the eighth year common room, warming up by the fire together. Both were wrapped up in a big, fluffy blanket and Harry was snuggled into Dylan's side.

The sky outside was begging to darken, the sunset colours dispersing. Slowly, the stars shined their way into the black void. The moon hung in the endless sky, illuminating the trees and hills of Scotland.

Harry grinned brightly, a line of chocolatey cream across his top lip. His face was red from warmth and blush.

"You have a little something..." Dylan giggled.

"Where?" Harry said, rubbing the side of his mouth.

"Here," Dylan smiled and reached out to wipe it away. As he swiped his fingers across Harry's lips, something shifted in the atmosphere.

They stared into each other's eyes searching for something unknown. Dylan leaned slightly closer, inviting Harry to do the same. They placed their drinks on the table in front of them, careful to not spill them.

Harry's mind ran at hundred miles an hour. He hadn't kiss anyone in a while and he was worried he would be rusty. Obviously, he liked Dylan but he was still unsure whether it was love or not. Harry blushed as the boy got closer, the smaller fiddle with his hands not knowing what to to do with them - eventually just staying in his lap.

The Slytherin smirked slightly as the foreheads touched. Dylan could feel the heat radiating off Harry, he had the boy right where he wanted him.

"Can I..." he whispered hotly against Harry's lips. Harry nodded and suddenly the Latino's lips were moving against his.

Harry slid his hands up Dylan's neck and into his hair, tugging lightly. Dylan hummed, gripping Harry's waist roughly. The Gryffindor was enjoying the kiss but there wasn't fireworks or a gravitational pull it's was like that when he kissed Ginny. It was still nice, though.

People always talked about that feeling when you kissed someone you truly loved for the first time. Harry was a sap but he wanted that. He wanted true love.

Dylan slid his tongue across Harry's bottom lip which got him access to his mouth. Their tongues met and twirled around each other, exploring every inch.

Harry's back arched, to which Dylan took the opportunity to pull Harry closed to him - now Harry was sat in Dylan's lap.

They pulled away to take a quick breath before their lips met again. The kiss was needy and hot as the boys began to sweat, the fire, the hot chocolate and the body heat of each other was getting too much to even control themselves.

Finally they pulled away. Their sweaty foreheads resting together. Both boys panted heavily and irregularly, Harry giggled slightly. Dylan smiled as Harry broke out laughing for Merlin knows what reason.

"That was possible the best kiss I've ever had," Dylan grinned at Harry as he calmed down.

Harry smirked and teasingly said, "eh, it was alright." (Even though, there was a small truth to it).

Dylan scowled playfully, a smile still on his face. The Slytherin began tickling Harry's sides which caused Harry to be a laughing mess again.

"S-st-stop! D-Dylan! Plea-as," Harry exclaimed between giggles.

"Say it was a brilliant kiss, first," Dylan smirked and moved a hand to his armpit which emitted a squeal from Harry.

"Okay Okay Okay!" Harry laughed, Dylan pulled his hands away and just rested them in Harry's hips.