✍︎︎2✍︎︎

The station was packed. People were everywhere; laughing, crying and smiling. Young witches and wizards running from their crying mothers and fathers, finding them extremely embarrassing. Harry smiled, even though his heart longed for that sort of love.

A young witch, maybe in third year, ran passed Harry and into the arms of her waiting best friends. They giggled, one of them pointing towards Harry. He pulled an awkward,tight smile, not knowing what else to do before turning around. Another wizard, only a couple years younger then Harry himself, was being squished by his three younger sisters. The boy obviously jokingly trying to hold back a grin, which only made his sisters hug him more. Harry's heart warmed at the sight.

He turned to Ron who was holding Teddy; making silly faces resulting in the baby giggling loudly. Molly grabbed Ron's arm from behind him, asking him to help Ginny and Hermione with their bags. He nodded and passed the baby to Harry.

"Bababa!" Teddy giggled and clapped his hands. Harry smiled and bounced him in his arms, knowing he'd be tired soon. He kissed his cheek and held up his finger for the baby to grab onto.

The loud whistle blew, echoing through the station. That was Harry's cue to get on the train before he misses it. His smile dropped, knowing he now had to leave the small boy.

Handing Teddy to Molly, he smiled sadly and kissed the baby's forehead. He grabbed his bag and waved to Molly, Arthur and Teddy as he stepped onto the train. Hermione and Ron were already inside and waving in one of the compartment windows.

Suddenly, the train jumped into a start and left King's cross. Harry sighed and made his way to the compartment with his best friends in. He looked in one the first compartments, seeing a few first years who gazed back at him and then looked in the one across from it, seeing 6th year girls whispering and blushing as the boy who lived had looked at them. Harry waved awkwardly and moved on.

He looked at the ground as he walked further down the train. Though, looking down wasn't the best idea when you're as short as he was - he bumped into someone obviously much taller then him. He stumbled back while the other person stood perfectly still.

"Oh- I-I'm so sorry-" Harry looked up to be met with silvery eyes and a pale face. A face that belonged to Draco Malfoy - dressed in a pristine back suit, hair slicked back with just a few strands dangling on his forehead, polished, black shoes and the famous Malfoy ring, fitting perfectly on his long, slim fingers.

Draco Malfoy was his childhood enemy. They had hated each other from the very beginning. The boys insulted each other with every name under the sun and got into a few physical fights. Hopefully, they had both grown up and had gotten past the physical fighting stage - both found that childish.

Harry's mind quickly flashed with the memory of the dream he had. The hadn't stopped thinking about it since. He looked back up to Draco's eyes, remembering the admiration in them in the dream. He quickly shook his head realising what he was doing.

"Careful, Potter," he smirked menacingly, he chuckled and pushed his way past Harry before he could retort. Malfoy's goons - Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini - shoved him in each shoulder before trailing behind their leader, both of them smirking at the golden boy too.

Harry rolled his eyes and walked a little further before turning right and into a compartment - the one with Hermione and Ron inside.

"There you are Harry," Hermione sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. Harry smiled and set his bag on the rails above the seats, jumping slightly.

Hermione picked up her book again reading and Ron continued...whatever weird 'Ron-thing' he was doing before. Harry pulled a small, black sketchbook and a worn-down pencil from his smaller bag beside him and sat down with his feet upon the seat.