7 || INTRODUCTION

After I was sure the attackers were out of my sight, I turned back to the group.

"Are you all alright?" I ask them, eying Tubbo, who is clutching his left arm. "Yeah, we are all alright thanks to you!" Wilbur chirps, brushing himself off. I approach Tubbo, noticing red seeping through the navy uniform.

"Your arm. Can I see it?"

He nods, holding his arm up to me and removing his hand, revealing a gash. I motion for Tubbo to get to the hot dog van to treat his wound, and everyone else follows close behind, but not entering the van save Wilbur. We enter the van and Tubbo sits down in a chai, Wilbur going through a cabinet and passing me a First Aid kit.

I ask Tubbo to take off his jacket and roll up his sleeve, which he does while I prepare all the necessary things. "This may sting a bit." He nods and so I proceeded to treat his wound, then wrap the bandage tightly around his arm when I finish.

He thanks me so we both head outside to join the rest of the group. Wilbur notices us and gives a small wave.

We join them and Wilbur introduces me to everyone. "North, this is Niki," motioning to the girl who gives me a soft smile. "and Eret," motioning to the one wearing sunglasses. "Guys this is the North Warrior or North,"

Eret s mouth just drops when they hear this. "North Warrior?! As in THE North Warrior?! Do you mean the same one that took out half of an army to protect the city and the can the wind?! THAT North Warrior?!" I nod and they stick their hand out for me to shake. "The name Eret, it's so great to meet you, North Warrior!" I take their hand and shake it.

"Just call me North."

-323 Words-

Question Of The Chapter: What is the most iconic build in your opinion on the Dream SMP?