13 || ONE TNT

Tommy had been the last one to wake up, two days after Wilbur and I had talked. During those two days, I had been adding some netherite and diamond padding onto their uniforms as well as my own. It would probably be very useful in the future, and it just made me feel less exposed.

Niki still hadn't been brought back yet by the Dream SMP members, and I was getting very impatient. I was not gonna lose the only woman that I had here. I had really debated just sneaking out to find her, but I concluded that it was not a good idea at all, and I would get lost. Wilbur had told me to be patient and we would get her back, but he was more worried than me.

Everyone was back on their feet and all got back to how everything was, collecting materials, getting food, training for battle, and making plans.

We were in the middle of planning some underground tunnels and bunkers we could use when we heard loud voices calling for us to come outside the van. They all. rush out, but I stay in, peeking out the windows, seeing a group gathered by the entrance. I see the four enemies with one other person.

Niki.

I quickly roll up our plans and hide them in a drawer then dash outside to join the group, jogging to Wilburs side.

"I don't believe that we have met before, my name's Dream," he says to me. Did he not remember yesterday? "No, we have met before, remember? Yesterday? I handed your ass to you," I say, reviving a glare back. "Are you here to return Niki after I spared both your lives," I say, looking over at Sapnap and Eret, then at George, who held Niki. I could see a tiny sliver of guilt in Erets eyes. "You are not getting Niki back unless you surrender," Sapnap barks at me. I let out a tiny giggle then started approaching him. "Woah~ Where was this confidence in the final control room?" I ask him, receiving a glare back.

He charges at me with his sword and swings right at me, but I react fast and grab the blade with my hand, my glove preventing the blade from cutting it. I kick him to the floor, taking the sword from his grip, then pointing it to his throat. "Let Niki go or else he dies," I say. George reluctantly lets Niki go, then I back away from Sapnap, turning around back to the group to check on Niki.

"Wilbur, can I speak to you in private?" Dream asks Wilbur. "Yeah, sure," Wilbur says. The president was unarmed and barely protected, what if something happened to him? Wilbur places his hand on my own and gives me a reassuring look. He slides my hand off and follows Dream, leaving both sides without their leaders.

"Can I have my sword back?" Sapnap asks me. I realize that I still held his netherite sword in my hand. I look at him, then at the rest of L'Manburg. I check out the enchantments to make sure they are not better than mine, which they aren't, then look at the rest of L'Manburg. "Anyone want a free sword?" I ask them, causing all the boys to start yelling.

I ended up giving the sword to Tubbo and Tommy to share and looked back at Sapnap, who looked very pissed.

We had waited a couple of minutes in silence, both sides having no clue what to do. "Hey, we never actually caught your name," Sapnap says, breaking the silence. I debate telling them or not, but I suppose they'll find out at some point. "North," I say. The less I speak, the less chance I say something stupid.

We do not speak at all after that, so we all just have a stare-off until Wilbur and Dream finally come back. They take their places on their sides and Wilbur informs us. "Dream has said, if we do not surrender, he will light one piece of TNT in our land," Wilbur says. I feel a tiny speech coming on. "Independence, or death, if we get no revolution, then we want nothing. We would rather die than give into you and join your SMP."

Dream shrugs at his response and lights one piece of TNT then throws it inside the walls. "Get back everyone, don't let this hurt you," Wilbur says, taking a step back. "This doesn't seem right," I hear Niki mumble under her breath. I thought about it for a second. It didn't make sense, one TNT, there had to be something bigger. Something that a small thing could trigger-

I could even finish my thought as I heard loud explosions and the ground underneath me shaking, then exploding, sending me to the ground. "Get in the water!" Wilbur yells, running along Fundy. But I freeze in place. I always hated explosions and TNT, it was one of my weaknesses. I feel hands grabbing mine, then pulling me upwards then into the cold water.

I look to my right to see that Niki was the one that had saved me from the explosions. She had a devastated look on her face, they all had devastated looks. All four of the members of L'Manburg.

Wait.

Hold up.

Four?

Let me recount.

Niki.

Wilbur.

Tubbo.

Fundy.

Yeah, four.

That still doesn't seem right.

Wait.

Oh shit.

-900 Words-

Question Of The Chapter: Your favourite season of the Dream SMP role play?