3 || WELCOME TO LMANBURG

The sun has almost vanished from sight, peaking out behind the horizon. We had been walking for the whole day now, and I was ready to just climb up a tree and fall asleep. "Well North, that's L'Manburg." I focus my vision where he points, noticing a black wall with yellow trim in the distance. I've gotta be honest, I'm impressed. For a scrawny-looking group, at least their wall looks alright. I hop down from the cliff we were standing on and look back up at the group, who stood still.

"What are you waiting around for? Let's get a move on," I say, motioning for them to jump down. They all look at me like I'm crazy. "That's such a far jump! Someone gonna get hurt!" Tubbo protests. "What? You scared?" I say. That was enough for Tommy, he took a step back and jumped.

I watch as he hits the ground, doing a somersault into a bush nearby. He springs up a few seconds later, with a dazed look on his face.

"You good?"

"I've," Tommy starts. "Never felt so ALIVE!" He exclaims excitedly, "I wanna do it again!" Tommy says.

I see that Wilbur and Tubbo had started climbing carefully down the cliff. Tommy pokes me on my shoulder then a grin forms on his face. "Race you to L'Manburg," he says, sprinting away.

I don't have the energy for this, but I can't refuse a challenge.

"You're on Tommy," I yell and start running after him. I know I'm faster than Tommy, and I easily catch up to him. "Wh-what?" Tommy says, breathing heavily. The sun is almost set and my vision becomes darker and darker until I can barely see in front of me as I sprint through the trees. Then, a spot of light comes into glance. I do a light jog, knowing that the rest are a bit behind.

I fully stop in front of the walls, examining them. I never had seen anything like it, I sense movement from behind me before a figure flies past me, running up to the wall and leaning on it. It's Tommy. "So," he says huffing and out of breath."Impressed?" He asks. I nod my head to the side as Tubbo and Wilbur walk out of the woods behind us. "Let's get inside, it's late," he says, pointing to a small entrance on the side.

We entered the enclosed nation, Tommy pointing to a nearby house. "Follow me North," he says, leading the group towards and into the house. As I enter, I see three beds up against the wall. Tubbo points to the bed on the far right. "That one yours North," he says. I walk up to the bed and place my bag at the end of it. I look to see that Tubbo's bed was in the middle, and Tommy's was to the very left.

As much as this is unsafe and a really stupid idea, sleeping in the same room as someone who attacked you earlier, I could not care less. I wanted to sleep, so I let myself crash into the bed and drift off.

-525 Words-

Question Of The Chapter: Who is your favourite Content Creator Outside the Dream SMP?