10 || NIKI

Wilbur POV

Some of the best things in life are only temporary. I know that more than anyone. As much as I and the rest of L'Manburg have only known North for only three days I believe, I feel like I can trust her with my life, as crazy as it is. When we were at the embassy she protected me. I know that some of those arrows should've hit me dead on, but they were deflected. I could see that she had become very gentle while treating our injured, and put all her effort to make sure they were safe. She was always keeping an eye out for everyone else.

When I had first met North, I expected the complete opposite of what she actually was. When I got the news that she was in the nearby town, I doubted that we would even get to meet her, let alone convince her to help us. She was known as one of the best warriors in the land, travelling from town to town sometimes helping people who are in need of help in a war or something similar to our situation. She was said to have led even the weakest armies to victory against strong opponents. Exactly the thing Wilbur and the rest of L'Manburg needed to help win the war.

I was actually starting to really become friends with her, and seeing her in a L'Manburg uniform really made me believe she was one of us, and she wasn't going to leave after it was all over.

North seemed genuinely concerned and worried when they couldn't find Niki and even more after they had asked everyone in L'Manburg. At that point, we were all gathered in the van trying to figure out where Niki was. We had come to the sad conclusion that Niki was probably captured by the Dream SMP members while she was outside the walls.

Now, we had to make a plan to get her back, and Eret said that they had a secret weapon that would help us both get Niki back, and win the war!

What would we do without Eret?

-363 Words-

Question Of The Chapter: What is your favourite Dream SMP quote?